TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
I will take Dani’s makeup any day over that horrible black lipliner that was a trend years ago, or dark caterpillar eyebrows that are trendy now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I didn’t hate Dani’s makeup, it was just shocking to me. It did match her dress really well,

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They're back after the Veto meeting; not clear what happened exactly, but I think Tyler did not use it.

Tyler was asking Dani what "she" said, I assume referring to Day, who must have given a speech.

Now Kevin is telling David that Day is trying to make a splash looking at her next opportunity, like maybe on the Challenge. As if Kevin wasn't in on planning this with Day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David says Day pointed out 3 people in her speech: Memphis, David, not clear who the 3rd was (I suspect Tyler). David says the genius of that is you point out who your targets are, the others know they are not your targets, and she only needs 4 votes to stay.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas is SUPER salty over her Zing...

She's up in HoH with Enzo saying she knows that Zing was because of Day badmouthing her in the DR, because she KNOWS nobody else is complaining about her!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole is never gonna get Day's vote if she is in F2 now...

Which is fine with me.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day is never going to forgive Nicole now... she just begged her to tell the truth about the votes last week so that Day won't look stupid for jumping on David. Nicole insisted she voted to keep Ian, even though Day is going to find out the truth at the end of this week.

NOT good jury management, Nicole...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lying is one thing, Kel, but this is taking it to another level of not caring how your actions are affecting others...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day is straight up asking for Nicole to tell her the truth a out the vote so she doesn’t look like a complete fool for not believing David.

Nicole lies yet again, and says she voted for Ian. How does she live with herself, knowing how her lie has these serious consequences?

Nicole is gonna “get to work” getting votes for Day. Just like she told Ian.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Glad to know I'm not the only one boiling over...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is the cattiest of all females. She always and only complains about other women. She wants to be the final female with a group of adoring men. She has no idea they ALL want to get rid of her and they ALL complain about her! She was just up in the HoH (“ziinnnggg!”) planning Nicole’s eviction at the double eviction.
Zingbot always says what the rest of us are thinking. He wouldn’t base his zings upon the complaints of one person griping in the DR, but nice try, grudge-holding Xmas!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And now under her breath she says I'm gonna tell her, I just have to find the right time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day was also going on about how “they” make fun of everyone who they nominate.

I wonder how that makes Nicole feel, that she is part of the “they” who have this reputation?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole was just whispering to herself that she is gonna tell Day when the time is right.

The time that was right just passed. Later ain't gonna cut it...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I am SO angry right now... and nothing or noone to take it out on... my kitty better watch out!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Nicole is under no obligation to help Day play a better game. Sure it would be a nice payback for Day voting for her to win previously but Nicole shouldn't feel compelled to tank her game to help Day. I don't think Nicole will get any votes at F2 anyway because she's already won.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This isn't about game, Day knows she's leaving. It wouldn't hurt Nicole's game, because everybody else already knows how the votes fell.

This is about something thats gonna hurt Day to the core of her soul.

Its a tale as old as our country's history. Blaming a black man for something he did not do. And when given the opportunity to set the record straight, as just happened right now, continuing to blame the black man...to a black woman.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nope, no obligation. It just shows Nicole’s character. Even though she said she wouldn’t vote out or nominate Day, due to getting her vote in her season, which won her the game.

But here we are.

She also claimed that Ian was her best friend and brother in the game, and she would protect him. We see what happened to Ian.

With friends like Nicole, who needs enemies?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, as usual, you nailed the issue exactly.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ark, it’s just that Nicole brags about her honest/caring way of playing the game. She believes her own hype. She is always “worried” and “scared” by the words/actions of others. This season we are seeing a lot more of the “real” gameplay of Nicole. She should be laughing and bragging in the DR, but instead we get a pity party, complete with crocodile tears... she’s either delusional or she thinks WE are. I like a villain or gamer who OWNS their actions, not one who is in denial or thinks we’re stupid.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Y’all better be cool. Her Mom of will hear you! 🤪

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Nicole's idea of the right time to tell Day will be in her goodbye message. I also have a feeling Day is not going to be as forgiving as Ian was about it.

And I wonder if David and Day will ever be able to heal the rift she has caused between them?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Not scared of Mom_of right now, even... that's just how pissed off I am...

Still not hating, though... just really, really disliking!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree 100% agree that it shows Nicole's character and she needs to own it in the DR rather than trying to fool viewer. David has to also own that Day thinks he's lying because she knows he's lied to her already in this game. She has not caught Nicole lying to her. I'm kind of like Day in my real life, if I catch you lying to me once it will be hard for me to believe you in the future.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t hate Nicole. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. Because she is in for quite a shock when she gets out of the house.

Maybe she’ll grow from this experience. Maybe not. Time will tell.