TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do think she is starting to believe him.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Too late... she got played good. Did anyone even watch tonight? Besides me and Ark. lol

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I would love for the evicted All Stars to come back land stay in the safety suite and be able to still interact with the others. That would really shake things up because they wouldnt be able to hide what they had said in their goodbye speeches or the lies that were told to them before they were evicted. Now that would make me continue to watch this season. Right now I think I'm rooting for Enzo!!!

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I watched too Chippy and sorta regret it. The distrust between Day and David was frustrating and sad and Christmas drove me crazy with her princess, hypocritical behavior as always. Haha. I have only watched about 5 episodes so far and now I remember why.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
anyone understand what Day and Kevin's great plan is? I was reading twitter and Im confused

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Day was telling Kevin everything she knew late last night about all the alliances. I listened for a while but had to go to bed. I'm not sure if there was a point to all she was telling him to plan something or if she was just sharing information.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sad Day will be leaving... watching Xmas fume as Day and the others get booze... she will never get the satisfaction of revenge! So she loudly calls out to Enzo-“Font be such a WISEGUY!” She thinks she’s so clever... I don’t even think any of the members noticed... she will gloat to each of the guys later!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why in the world are they showing the animal cam? Anything is better than those stars and that intolerably loud music, but why can’t we watch the Houseguests?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It seems to be their "every Sunday night" break. I was thinking that this happens every week, not sure that is true, maybe someone else knows if the feeds seem to go down every Sunday night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here’s the problem, In a nutshell, from this BB Updates tweet:

“Nicole- What do you want to happen this week? Do you care? Enzo- I dont care. Nicole- I dont care either. Whatever Cody wants. I think Cody and Dani are on different pages. I will let them decide it. Dani is close with Da'Vonne, and I think Cody wants Da'Vonne out”

“Whatever Cody Wants”

Between that and Enzo seemingly having no opinion on which nominee should GO TO JURY!!!

All Stars. Jury.

Not the time to do what someone else wants, or worse: “I don’t care”.

Maybe giving them $40K for walking in the door was a bad idea?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t wait until THEY are the one “Cody wants”— Oh, the tears by Nicole, oh the cussing and “YO, that’s IT!” by Enzo.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just give the $$ to Cody then ... and end this today....let these "All Stars" come out into the real world again and see just how far they have fallen.

I am so glad that the only effort I have put into this season is here reading the live feeds and twitter threads.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is the season that made BB "Jump the shark" .. and on an All Star one at that! Now that would be karma!

(I would miss you all after spending 20 years with you all .. but we still have the memories!)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Whatever Cody wants" - Sung to the tune of Whatever Lola Wants . . .

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Do you think that Enzo would actually tell Nicole his true thoughts? I know I wouldn't.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just a petty thought, but I cannot stand the lipstick Dani wears on Thursday nights . It just bothers me. That’s all.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I was trying to think who it remind me of and her jaw with that lipstick looked like Herman monster. Why does she wear such a dark lipstick?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL. I liked her dramatic lipstick and makeup. I thought it looked good. Yes, dramatic, but well done.

I too have felt a bit bad for David. I hate it when complete lies ostrasize a player and no one believes them. It has to be such an awful feeling to be alone in there with everyone against you.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't like the lipstick with every outfit but I really like her outfit and lipstick last Thursday. Dramatic is the perfect word for it.

I have no problem coming up with something positive about ever player in the house this year, whether I like them or not. The only exception is Christmas. I just don't see her ever winning me over.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I liked the lipstick. It gives her that cartoonish Cruella De Vil look, which suits her.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, Alittlebirdie. I've been trying to put my finger on who she looks like and that's it, Cruella de Vil.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Cruella was my first thought when I watched the show, lol.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I LOVED THE DRESS, not the make up! That dress was calling for a nice Pink lipstick. LOL.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I actually think Dani looked great

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
People have commented that Dani’s dress looked like bacon.

It’s funny, cause she’s a vegan. 😜

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
On last night's show, Memphis let it be known his intent was to backdoor David. The question is, will he win over Tyler to use the Veto and, if so, in favor of whom?