TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Onab

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Janelle is no saint, but just a regular person. She has now seen clips of how she was talked about from the beginning of the season. The plan was obviously supposed to be to get she and Kaysar out first...fine, but try to remember the day after Cody won HOH first....Nicole was crying because Kaysar/Janelle went for safety. She told everyone it was her period, but she was just pissed. The things that Nicole, Dani etc said about her were vile. Hard to remember now, but she was the only topic of discussion for the first weeks, while she was cleaning and cooking them dinner. Now she's just a regular viewer reacting to the same things we all are......and in the meantime she has already raised over 18,000 for charity. She has never claimed to be a saint, so don't know why she is supposed to not speak her mind? She has also now seen how Kevin spoke about she and Kaysar...remember? Why should she be held to a different standard than other previous HG?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Onab- I agree.

NO please- BB gods do not let Tyler win!

Onab

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Meggie. I just get so tired of people finding fault with Janelle for reposting clips of the nasty current houseguests and what they're saying on camera. Maybe some of these "all stars" should remember they are likely on camera when they say things- they've all been there before.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Onab-so true. Thank you.

I also agree with who said they don't believe any of them are evil.

Onab

05-09-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Agree Govols!

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
has the veto started?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes veto started at 1:00

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I agree as well Onab!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I also think the Nicole more than the other should have been careful about her behavior as she is (was?) a paid influencer. Like it or not their behavior is held up to scrutiny even more.

The way she and Dani demonized Janelle was disgusting to me so we all see things in our own particular way.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Back

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tyler won

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sounds like maybe Tyler won?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day doesn't think he's gonna use it

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Now we get to see if Tyler is playing his own game, or he is going to bend to what Memphis wants.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Will Tyler go against what the HOH wants? I think all the talk is just to keep us all on our toes. He will probably use it and David will be gone. If he doesn't, it will be Day, sadly.

Tyler having played this in his, he was a shoe in.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
How did Memphis expect anyone to throw an individually timed competition to him?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Day will be going home this week.

After that, all I have left is the cannibalization.

If I care that long.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Zingbot was there also...

Xmas asking Cody if he thinks America sees her as cold and mean

Cody doesn't like his IQ being seen as 10

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Zingbot!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Getting rid of David would weaken Cody.. I wish Cody would be booted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole's zing was about her voice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis, Cody and Christmas plotting in HOH. Not happy with Nicole and Dani wanting to keep Da'Vonne??

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Onab, I am a huge Janelle fan. She has 245,000 twitter followers so she reaches a way bigger audience than most other BB people. I know they all said vile things about her and I didnt have a problem with her talking smack when she first got out. I am just disappointed it continues. I can still love a person and be disappointed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Memphis says he wanted to backdoor David.. He told everyone to throw the comp.

He did not tell Tyler to throw it.

Memphis says HE would NOT throw a comp if someone told him to!

Tyler joins them.

Memphis dissing Dani and Nicole.