TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When I first saw it, I could not tell if is was a one piece thing or a top. But since, I have seen the shorts. Her style is definitely unique. As far as the hair I heard her explain it. She thinks she looks awful in a neat bun, so she much prefers the messy messy one.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This game they’re playing—-we called it “concentration”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t turned the feeds on in two days, but from what I am reading, this veto comp is pointless.

It’s Nakomis’ SIX-FINGER PLAN that production thought they put a stop to with the veto players being picked “randomly”.

Because, no matter the outcome, someone is going to use the veto, and David will be evicted, which was Memphis’ plan all along.

Boring.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Day now realizes David was telling the truth about his vote. She had every reason not to believe him because of how he’s lied or dodged questions.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler might not use the veto if its David as the renom.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
We all loved Nakomis' 6 Finger Plan. Why hate it now?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We sang:
“Concentration,
Concentration is the name.
Keep the rhythm...keep the rhythm,
Or you’ll be out of the game!”

Their song is weirder but cuter. And people joined and left by slipping into the movements, like joining a moving jump-roper...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, I loved it when Nakomis did it, but hate it now because Memphis is doing it.

Yeah, I said it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I love that you're honest Rosem!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, in the name of Ovi, I swear that Tyler will be as relieved to get rid of David as he was to get rid of Kaitlyn.

Plus, he probably doesn’t want to piss off Memphis.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, I am a BB hypocrite, always was, always will be.

People that I like get away with more than people I dislike.

That’s it, yo.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think the weird part of the 3 votes from Thurs night is:
David knows he was one of the three, so he knows Nicole is lying. Why hasn’t he let her know he knows she did NOT vote for Tyler to leave? He didn’t even try to make a deal with her, or get her and Day together in a room so Day could see Nicole get nervous (she’s a bad liar) and Day would know David was telling the truth. But David would rather talk about existential things, trying to sound smart, yet taking so long to think of words or trying to use big words he stutters and either loses his audience, trails off, or gets interrupted and NEVER completes a convo!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tyler/Cody talking in HN room. They are LIVID about Memphis’ plan. They want Day to leave this week... Tyler said if he wins he won’t use veto...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tyler is trying to sway Cody into talking to Memphis, he says he can’t because he’s already on thin ice (he’s just too scared to be the one!)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
All of a sudden it is no longer necessary to do what HoH or “the house” wants! LOL... these guys are planning to either not have veto used, or vote out whichever will be left if veto is used. They want Day out, but will vote out Kevin over David.
FINALLY! It’s “BIIIGG BROTHERRR!”

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I agree this deal was just to humiliate David.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cali, these cowards are all talk, in the end they will cower to what Memphis wants.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Momof3, I continue to be disappointed in Janelle with her negative twitter posts. She is so much more than most of these HGs so it isnt even necessary.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
That deal was so stupid on David's part! He asked for nothing in exchange for something he would already have had if he played and won. He is such a bad player! As already mentioned- I am just still smh.

Basically my goal every week now is whoever leaves NOT be the one Cody wants to leave.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds down for POV, estimated time around 3 hours since it will be individually times events.

Lets hope there are no "technical" difficulties.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Of David had done a little studying he would have known not to take the deal.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing more like 5 hours Dipo.

Meggie, I don't blame David for not arguing with the HOH but I would love to know that he realizes how stupid it was.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Actually, he should have taken the "deal"

And then go back on it if he won veto.

Cuz the deal wasn't a fair contract. Therefore it is unenforceable in the BB court of law.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish David would have run the deal by another HG, or talked to the camera to let US know what he was thinking... Nicole is finally talking to us via cameras and I enjoy the insight! Ian did it a little bit too, but Evel Dick is still the best at it...

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It wasn't a fair contract Keldogg and this is BB so it's perfectly to lie to someone's face and shake their hand.