TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Rank the Houseguests - Who's Your Favorite?: Archive through August 29, 2020 users admin

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, Ian! and Tyler and Cody(for now)

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Janelle, Janelle, Janelle and JANELLE!!!!!

Then ANYONE besides Nicole F and Dani.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar of course
Bayleigh who really grew on me watching The Challenge
Enzo
David
Davonne
Ian
Tyler
Christmas
Nicole A
Kevin
Dani
Tyler
Nicole F
Memphis

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, I agree about Memphis acting entitled.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jannelle
Kaysar

Ian
Nicole A (until I read the LF thread this week)

Pretty much no one else

Which is why I have only read the LF's here and not watched any show nor signed up for access.

I actually have my life back from BB and I've been stuck at home to escape the risk of Covid.

I do wish I had some inkling or feeling like I wanted to watch .. because I do have my days (and nights) empty of stuff ... but I just can't drag myself to do it. (LOL!)

You all keep me entertained in the live feed thread. And I only have to check once or twice a day... to know what is going on..

Maybe if Dani and Nicole F get out in the next 2 weeks (and Janelle and Kaysar stay) .. I'll consider getting the feeds for the month.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought this was going to be such a great year, but it looks like the folks I like most are going to be the first to go. :-(

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
My top
Kaysar
Janelle
Ian
Bayleigh (what a surprise this season has been with her)
Nicole Anthony (sad she took such a wrong turn)

Nest Level
Kevin
Da'Vonne (though she is slipping into the bottom)
Keesha (gone too soon, but she didn't do anything to help)
Tyler (why can't he work with J and K?)

Bottom (in no particular order after Dani)
Franzel
Dani
David (why is he here}?
Christmas
Cody
Memphis (why is he here0?
Enzo

This was the first year I did the access to live feeds and I have to say. I'm disappointed and not really watching them. I didn't watch last night's episode, maybe later. I follow the LF Thread here and Youtube with RHAP (love Taran), Matt and Jessica at Cartermatt, Nerdtainment (go Sarah and David) and Maddie at Madroaed. I might pick up Joleen as I think she's funny. Just haven't yet. Overall, I'm disappointed and if all my favs leave, I might too. Sad as there ain't much else out there to consume right now.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Janelle
Kaysar

Enzo

The rest I con't care if I never see them again, especially Dani and NicA. BB is suppose to be fun summer entertainment, it's not. I didn't even watch the show last night I watched the convention.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Same as Lazylu.

except I put David at the very bottom.

Lori

04-18-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar. They are the only reason I am watching.

Can't stand most of the others.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Ditto with Lori's picks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Like Cody, Janelle, Kaysar, Ian and Tyler.

Memphis can go any time now.

Onab

05-09-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Janelle
Kaysar

Keesha
Bay

That's all. On the plus side, once these are gone, I will greatly enjoy watching the remaning players ruin each other.

Murphy

08-11-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Murphy a private message Print Post    
Janelle
Kaysar
Keesha

I dislike the rest; particularly the guys, Dani, NicoleF, and Xmas

Day and Bay are ok

Will stop watching after Janelle and Kaysar are gone. I was so excited to see them and Keesha but once again the Janelle jealousy began.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Kaysar
Janelle
had to update my list since they are the only two I care about.

This maybe an extremely short season for me. I was so excited for this season and it's only week 3 and I'm disappointed.

One side of the house has gotten what they wanted for tree weeks. I hate when. The game goes lopsided like that especially when I don't think enjoy the other side of the house.

I wish we could have had a Janie/Kaysae/Rachael season. I hope she has a healthy baby though. I just can't believe it has flopped so badly for me already. It doesnt matter who stays or go because they will pick the next one off as soon as possible.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This is just my opinion, but NicA not only wrecked Janelle's game she wrecked the game for the rest of us too.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar

Really Really dislike Dani, Nicole F, Kevin and Christmas

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Janelle & Kaysar - still love them, kinda got screwed by pregaming and lack of other super stars.

Enzo - he makes me laugh
Ian
Bayleigh - like her so much more than previously

Christmas
Davonne- I think her focus is more on AFP, funny DRs, than playing & winning the game
Dani - don’t really like her, but think she is playing to win
Memphis - didn’t like his noms, but did like how he ran his HOH - locking the door, not a general hangout, etc

Tyler - so disappointed
Cody - hoping all his deals willl come back to bite him the bum
David - waste of a spot
Nicole- whine, whine, whine
Kevin - grow up and go home

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Kinda useless to waste my time ranking when Kaysar and Janelle are destined to be evicted asap. The rest are just noise, no substance.

All Stars 2020 should be renamed to Has Beens 2020.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Janie and Kaysar on top
Bayleigh next (shocks me because I did not like her on her season)
Ian maybe if he really intends to target NicF (which I only heard him say one time)
Enzo because he is mostly clueless/harmless and adds some entertainment
None of the rest

Jactree

07-31-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jactree a private message Print Post    
Janelle and kaysar are my favorite!

I don't like Nicole, Cody, Tyler & others. If Kaysar gets evicted, then the show is boring!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Same as Cathie for me.

I would add that I would enjoy Dani more if she played more game oriented than personal attacks.

Tried to give Xmas a fresh start. Didn't work out.

Day - Love her but she's way off game-wise.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Like everyone else, I was delighted that Kaysar and Janelle were back. I was wishing Howie would be there as well. I also enjoy Enzo and still enjoy Tyler. I will be so grateful to see Nicole F. go and never, ever come back to a BB show again. Never. The same with Dani.

Lori

04-18-2003

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
Cancelled the feeds after Janelle's eviction. Unless Kaysar wins veto, he's out too. I haven't watched BB in years because I dislike the way the game is now played. Was hopeful Janelle and Kaysar would shake it up. Not to be, sadly.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, scratching Bay off my list...