TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What is Nicole wearing???

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Listening to Memphis, HOW DARE DAY AND KEVIN try to play the game. HOW DARE THEM. Sheesh!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
He wants everyone to throw it to him...,

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I LOVED Six Feet Under! (Dexter— before he was “Dexter” 😬)
Glad you came out of lurking however short. I’ll check out the Library and catch you over there...🏃🏼‍♀️📚👓👩🏼‍🏫👀

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So David is Memphis's target apparently

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I thought Memphis made a deal with David?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Memphis - I didn't want to put David up cause he's gonna do everything he possibly can. Ty - Is anyone in there? Memphis - No. Ty - Let me run something by you. Why didn't they pick him? Memphis - I don't know. They sealed his fate. Literally.

Twitter.com/BB22LiveFeedUpdates

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Puppies

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I really thought Memphis was serious about his deal with David and it made sense to me. Color me gullible.

I'm sure Nicole & Dani won't argue about throwing this to Memphis.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cali, I love that idea of letting them watch from the HOH!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Memphis just told Day and Kevin they are both safe, not to worry. His plan is in motion and it will work.

Just unbelievable.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dislike Memphis even more for making that deal with David he had no intention of keeping.

Im sad David was gullible to think it was true.

I am also sad that Day and Kevin didnt pick David for the veto. I cant beleive they dont believe him about who he voted for thurs. :-(

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What a waste of a chance to take out a BIG target. But I’m glad Day will be safe

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The only point of this plan is to humiliate David.

Why am I not surprised that he came up with it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David has not been honest with Day many times earlier in the game and his play has been all over the place.

Remember he told Bay and Day he was in a guys alliance but would try to "protect" them.

Heck I don't trust his game play and I am not even in the house.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
He was just playing the game Pamy. He was covering his bases in case David was chosen to play in the VETO. It was a good game move. I appreciate a player that thinks a few moves ahead instead of just worrying about their next step.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Thank you everyone for the kind words❤️❤️ I just am horrified with twitter They amount of wanting to destroy people’s lives outside this house is awful

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree about Twitter Mom. It is full of hateful people that feel the need to spread that hate far and wide. I may not like someone's game or even some of the things they do or say that appear personal but I don't want to see anyone's life ruined. How does that benefit me? All it does it reduce the chances of anyone wanting to be on this show in the future. Yes people should be nicer, kinder and more pc but it has to be frustrating in the house and I'm not surprised that some of them mess up every now and then. I don't think anyone in there this year is evil.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
if Day believes him she should leave the house now.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
💯 perfect Ark
. What really makes me mad is past houseguest joint in knowing they weren’t leadings in the house and what happens

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If David had played/won veto this week, Memphis would have no choice but to honor his “deal” with David...
if I remember correctly, his deal was: “You’re safe this week if you win veto and don’t use it...”. No matter what they do, veto holders are ALWAYS safe! So “technically” Memphis isn’t breaking the deal, it was a dumb deal to begin with and David didn’t get it, or he didn’t call it out, or both?!

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Is this the VETO?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
A maze of some sort, they played this before forgot what it was called

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks just like the one Tyler played in on his season, when they all ended up with chronic coughs from whatever they used to fog things up.

I just read that Kaycee won in Season 20 and Tyler came in second. Individually timed event, so we'll probably lose feeds for quite a while.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, you asked about Nicole’s outfit... I think she wore this the last time she played BB, so I actually admire her frugality of saving stuff and wearing it again, even if it is a little sister-wifey looking. However, with all this waiting time, she could do something with her hair. Janelle’s not here to monopolize the bathroom and the products, which is what she blamed for last disastrous hairstyle choice...