TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mom I feel your pain. I like Memphis.People are calling him names because he put up Day and Kevin, but they are NOT in his alliance. People falsely accused him of saying horrible things.I think he came to play the game with "All Stars.) He doesn't like drama and says what he thinks. He has been rude to David that's because he like most of the fans don't consider him an All Star. He does need to choose his words better.If the future of BB is to call anyone putting a POC a racist then I'm done.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have not seen Nicole all night. Is she in her bed moping?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The guys were making fun of her hiding from the rest of the house moping.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas/Memphis talking in HoH... he cannot comprehend WHY there were 3 votes against Tyler last night. He says someone must have convinced them there would be a tie and Dani would be forced to break it, otherwise WHY would have done such a stupid move? It literally doesn’t occur to him that anyone makes their own decision. He thinks the voters MUST do what HoH says and they should gladly oblige... wow...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now they are circling around the topic of Dani being sketchy. I think Memphis wants to seperate Cody and Dani.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
They just came back from stars and showed half a second of Day getting heated talking to David in the Love Room. Then all four cams to HOH.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
David's trying to convince Day he voted Tyler out and she's not having it. He knows she wants to believe Nicole and that it hurts her not to.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
She voted exactly how she was ordered to vote, she did not cast a hinky vote. Enzo and Dani have successfully cast hinky votes. All Nicole is doing is stealing someone else’s credit for a vote. Because she is in this huge bro alliance she won’t go far, even if we ALL were cheering for her to win. So no need to leave if you support her. It’s really going to be a matter of which bro-dude has the most the fans here. I don’t want any of them to win so I will just be an observer. They are each as undesirable as the next one... it will come down to luck. Unless Day somehow lasts a little longer I will not be rooting FOR anybody.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We just had a rather big earthquake, David casually said “earthquake,” Cody freaked out and ran from the key room. My house rumbled and shook, I stayed in my bed. So far no noticeable aftershocks...I’m about an hour and 15 minutes northeast from the BB house.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Same here. Centered south of San Gabriel. 4.8 preliminary

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was fairly close to the BB House, wish they hadn’t cut the feeds! None of them are talking about it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday—last year my daughter went to a BB casting call and got a selfie with Jason! She said he was very nice and friendly to everyone...

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I’m 4 miles west of the BB house — the quake was plenty strong enough to scare the you-know-what out of any of the HGs who don’t live in L.A. I thought my big screen TV was going to fall over from its base (the shaking stopped after about 6 of 7 seconds, fortunately). The epicenter was about 15 miles east of the BB house. It happened at 11:38 p.m. PDT.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I definitely felt it here in Orange County.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems to be listed as 4.5 now, was 4.6.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
<———waving at Uncle_ricky 🙋🏼‍♀️
I was JUST asking where you were a couple of days ago, so good to see are still hanging out here. Sorry it took a quake to get you to post here, but I’m glad you’re ok. I really miss reading your hilarious posts. And it helped that we usually agreed on our opinions of HGs. 😉

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Getting them up early today. Kevin and David in bathroom. Wakey, wakey houseguests!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ark! Sadly, the new schoolers have a lot to learn...but they just want to nap all day, play pool or backgammon all night, worry about followers/sponsors, and complain about the old schoolers!

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
HEY! It is STILL against the rules to complain about other posters. Stop it please.

This mod would like to take a break, and you made a lot of work for me this morning.

So, just stop. If you'd like to create a Memphis fan thread, please feel free to do so.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This is probably to pick veto players but very few were even up. Could take longer than usual, cause you know, they need to get fixed up.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Are we really on animals this early? Could it be veto or veto picks already?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My guess is hide and go veto. They would only need to set up cabana tents for those who are playing veto. They should let the rest of the HGs watch from HoH room, that would hopefully deter people from unnecessarily trashing the house, belongings, and food. BB should make a rule each player cleans up the mess he/she made—its all on film!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think danni and Nicole playing in veto. Danni just told day that she would either win or throw it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Dani, and Tyler!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
<———waving back to Calimom 🙋🏼‍♀️
What a sweet note - thank you! I've been lurking most of the past few seasons because my enthusiasm for BB has waned. I only watch the CBS shows and they are usually brutally boring. That's why it's so nice to read all of the comments here, as you know.

This year has been especially ghastly. Whenever Nicole comes on the screen I have to mute the sound -- to quote the immortal Clare Fisher (from HBO's "Six Feet Under") -- "I'd rather drive a rusty railroad spike through my skull" instead of listening to Nicole's voice. The only other things that have impressed me this season: whenever Kevin imitates Felix the Cat and rolls his eyes exactly the same way that that feline legend does and when Day used that "telenovella" line to describe David quizzing all the HGs when he used the power on himself.

Thanks again for waving hello! These days I only post in The Library thread where my fellow posters tolerate all of my wacky reviews of the books I love and hate.