TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Day/Kevin need to get outta that bed, go find people and hang with them. Stop giving the cool kids their space. Go invade their space. Don’t let them have time alone with their buddies to play games and have uninterrupted fun. Go stay near them where they can see you. Don’t give them time/space to have private convos—it’s your house too!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't think so Mamapors. I think Memphis is serious about his deal with David. I think he thinks David can do some of the dirty work taking out some of his alliance and if the two of them are F2, David has been very game stupid so Memphis figures he can beat him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Day says when the others need David for a week, he runs like a panting puppy.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is the worst season ever!! All the real players in this game have been evicted! And nobody except davonne had the guts to play her own game! These are all stars and they follow the house? Nicole has the perfect chance last night to vote out Tyler and make Dani show her cards by breaking a tie! What the heck!

I don’t root for any of these people! Just had to rant!

The same people are winning HOH and the same people are going on the block! Unbelievable

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Could Memphis and David have a final two? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Lostfan- YES- I think most of us here agree with you.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
David is the perfect person to drag to final 2....anybody can win against him.
And David would be perfectly happy with 2nd place

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Day is too trusting of her friends. That works in real life but it's not working for her in BB.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nicole lying on the floor of the key room talking as if she's still an influencer... talking about various products... mascara, etc.

Delusional much?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I don't think Day has had played her own game at all. She follows behind the big alliance picking up their crumbs.She never worked to form an alliance. She and Kevin had no choice but to team up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Her ex sponsor should have CBS tell her they have removed permission for her to mention them.

She really does not know what has happened outside that house, so she is not really delusional about that (other things, sure)

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
hopefully one of them win the veto.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Anyone who is “ influenced” by Nicole should seriously check themselves.... she is so EASILY influenced by others, there’s no way anyone should take her advice on ANY subject!
She literally wouldn’t give her ”#1/little bro/bff” a vote because others in the house wouldn’t “let her” vote how she wanted. I hope the US Registrar of Voters rescinds her ballots for the foreseeable future. The little girl in gingham needs to GROW UP!

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Enjoying Nicole's clothes. If I would look that cute in them, I'd wear them, too. But, I like vintage things in general.
Dav looked awesome today. Sorry to hear she is on the block.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Highlight of my night: Meph, Ty, Cody & Enzo are 100% enjoying deep NFL talk with Christmas sitting there. She actually sat there without contributing her opinion ... until she got up & left to go chat w/Nicole.

There's something she can't monopolize all convos about. Phew.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I can’t is there any positivity towards. I cole it is so hard for metro be on this site this year. I love you all but I can’t take the hate she literally told Ian why she didn’t vote for hi. Her game would be ruined. I think I might have to step out

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Mom, my problem with that is that Nicole did not tell him that to his face, and she continued to lead him on all week making him think he was just the pawn. She was not the only one at fault, everyone who participated in that sham is to blame. Why? What good did it do to lead him on and basically make a fool out of him at eviction? If it was going to ruin her game to vote for him why not be honest about it and let him know he needed to campaign to others. For someone who professed to be his good friend she did not behave like a friend at all.

I know you are a big fan of Nicole, and are loyal to her. We all need someone to root for and you are doing a great job of supporting her.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what David made?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Mom, I feel for you. It's hard to hear negativity about a player you like. If it helps any I don't dislike Nicole and wish her only good and happiness when this is over. She's not a favorite of mine this season but I don't think she's any worse than the rest of them regarding game play, they're all doing the same things to get themselves ahead and win the game. If Nicole can get herself to the end and pull out another win good for her.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cathie, I think I understand why they led Ian on, it happens every week whoever is being evicted. If you keep them hoping they might stay they won't blow up anybody else's game. If they KNOW they are leaving why wouldn't they do that? I would, lol. With all the lying and scheming and backstabbing going on, the thing they're all most afraid of is someone who might tell the truth.

Sorry, Fan, I don't know about David. I'm not on feeds at the moment.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why is Kevin so calm? Not crying or anything, and chatting with Dani

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin, like many of us, is over this crap.

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
I believe that with all the down time, Ian had to be told he was leaving, all others were in shorts and sports outfits, but he was in 3 piece suit, not really good for hoh comp

Tressa1645

07-03-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tressa1645 a private message Print Post    
Tyler knew he was staying, he was dressed for comp, they all knew

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole kept giving Ian hope because she was panicked and sure that he would blow up their game on his way out. Dani kept telling her Ian wouldn’t do that, Nicole assures Dani he WOULD... look at that video clip someone shared where she was practicing her acting skills... she just needs to own it and brag to us in the DR, rather than pretend she is sweet/innocent and could never play dishonestly. I do not respect her choice of gameplay. She’ll be fine, unless she is a member of this site she will never know what any of us say here. She seems very happy with her life at home, good for her. I’m only commenting on her BB persona... I don’t follow her outside of BB.