TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not on feeds that I saw. I had feeds mostly muted while updating in IHH and watching tv while playing Yahtzee.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea. I fell asleep around midnight, read about the last HGs going to bed around 4am, but not much about what happened in between! I see Cody told Dani he’s so happy she has her power so Memphis can play in HoH next week, thus keeping the status quo of the bro-dude pre alliance of Dan/Derrick going strong yet another week—-YAWN!

Maybe they should split the check and on Finale Night present the winnings to DAN & Derrick, giving only a stipend to the HGs who played FOR D/D all summer?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not only has production ruined the show with bad casting, but also by cutting the feeds so much.

When we don’t get feeds for 3 hours after the show, we miss the entire reaction to the eviction, votes, HOH comp, and talk of nominations.

The reason we get the live feeds is to see these things play out. Even when the feeds are on, they’re cut so much we can’t even follow a conversation.

I feel like they are slowly phasing out the feeds. It’s just too much work for them to put together the true story, so they want to force us to only see their edited, slanted version. Which is why I don’t watch other reality shows: editing.

In a way, maybe it’s good that Memphis won HOH. Maybe this will finally be the thing that allows me to let go of BB.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I'm not following your post. I thought Dani's power allowed her to play HOH two weeks in a row. She chose not to use it. Are you saying she can give it to Memphis for next week?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Well Rosem I am hoping we will be the things that keep you because I love seeing you here!

In any other year I would be long gone but I am stuck in my house for the foreseeable future so I will stick it out and being here with you all sustains me.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Sea, yes, Day told Tyler and Dani separately that David didn’t vote to keep him. Her and Kevin did. It’s clear she wants David to be targeted.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aww, thanks Meggie!

It is actually you guys here at TVCH that make BB watchable, so I’ll still check in here, but I’m not going to aggravate myself with constant interruptions and loud annoying music that they subject us to on the “24/7 Live Feeds”.

Of course if Dr. Will is the new neighbor, I’ll suffer through feeds, but the way 2020 is going, I’m expecting Lawon to be the neighbor.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Boy David going to town throwing things away out of both refrigerators.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Some of the lettuce he is throwing away looks perfectly good.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Julie talked to ew.com and she gave this hint about the neighbor house...

“There is no way anyone who is even a new fan of Big Brother doesn’t know who this person is. Fans have strong feelings about this legend.”

(It’s gonna be Frankie, isn’t it....)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOO!!!!

Bite yer tongue, Wilson!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
A lot of the things he is throwing away look good. I think some are going to be very mad...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Frankie or Jesse! UGHHHHHH

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I almost spit out my coffee, Rosem! Lawon!!!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Ian...maybe moving next door...I'm just guessing! If Julie said that even a new fan would know who it is...it's probably someone in this cast??? Just a guess.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
I think Dr. Will is pretty well known to new fans. And really? BB has new fans? Maybe it’s all the influencers, cheering on their favorite nobody.

I haven’t watched a full season in years. Usually just read updates on the message boards. In the early days, before streaming services, BB was about the only thing to watch in the summer. Now with Netflix, Prime, Hulu, doing their own shows, there are a lot more things to watch in the summer.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I think the house next door is just a one sided platform and is temporary. This makes me think it might be built for the zingbot due to the covid virus bubble.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Aahhh...Jucylucy...you could be right!

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Zingbot makes the most sense

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Any more it is like a car wreck on the highway....just can't NOT look. Sigh.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
"There is no way anyone who is even a new fan of Big Brother doesn’t know who this person is. Fans have strong feelings about this legend.”

Julie's "new fan" clue makes no sense.

I have a friend who is a new fan. She has seen stuff periodically through the years, but this season she got hooked. What a season to choose! She has been cracking me up about the crappy gameplay.

Anyhoozle, there is no way she would know anyone we are speculating. It would have to be some mentioned this season.

And I am sure it's not just her. Lol

My conclusion... It is something really lame that only production finds exciting and Julie gives crappy clues.

Yeah, I'm grumpy. 😉

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl- Dani’s power allows her to let the outgoing HoH play in the next HoH comp. it doesn’t have to be her. Cody was saying it’s going to improve the odds of the Committee Alliance since Memphis will be able to play in next week’s comp. it’s her final week to use it. She assumed this week would be questions so she chose not to use it for herself—stupid move! Everyone knows she has a power so now they’ll know she’s aligned w/Memphis...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just do see them bringing Zingbot in this year. Those insults may not go over well in this climate. I am holding out hope for Dr. Will.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis setting up 3 alliances all called the Wise Guys.

Memphis & Enzo = Final 2 (though Mem may have just made the same deal w/ Cody)

Memphis, Enzo & Cody = Final 3

Memphis, Enzo & Xmas = Final 3

Xmas enters HoH and Mem tells her alliance name... she says, "But I'm not a guy." Memphis says, "Doesn't matter."

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Would Dr Will have been willing to quarantine and be tested repeatedly just to spend a small amount of time with HGs? I don’t see him doing that...