TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 17: Archive through September 17, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Some think Memphis was starting to say "idiot." I thought that too at first, but then why would you have to stop yourself from saying that word?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont believe that that is the word Memphis was saying. I listened to it several times. Cody did not blink and I think with his media savvy he would have made frantic signals. He did not. I can believe he was going to say idiot or . But noy the other.
However, that the net is running with it, that I can believe.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Davids overuse of the word "credit" in this game actually applies here.

In terms of Memphis's treatment of David...he has really bad credit.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I agree, Missy...I watched it live and didn't watch again...and don't think that is what he was going to say either...however, he hasn't been treating some people very nice...and when he does, I think it's just for game purposes.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
On the TMZ clip, they have a close up of Memphis saying it, and it does look a bit sketchy, but as Keldogg said, it really depends on how you see it. And why would he just not say idiot. I think that pretty much applies to the cast this year.
I definitely heard Cody say about 10 “likes”

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Crzndeb...on the "likes". Either way, he refrained from calling him a name.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Crzndeb...on the flirting thing...I argued against Dani being flirtatious...and then admitted finally seeing what others were seeing. Just so no one thinks I'm totally crazy. LOL

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Let's sum up the majority of live feeds, this season. We get to see Memphis staring and drinking coffee and others sleeping...and stars.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Bbnut - I bow to your willingness to see it differently and speak out- that takes a big person.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Awww...thanks, Meggieprice...I always try to see what is real and not be biased. I always try to be the bigger person too.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maybe Memphis was going to say "nitwit?"

Only thing that comes to mind that also starts with "ni."

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Gbcole...because calling people names doesn't do well on social media and they get flak when they get out of the house...even though people on social media who criticize someone in the house, for calling people names, do the same thing to the people in the house...so...it's crazy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tyler does want to be there, as does Ian.

Neither want to be in the jury house.

And formerly, each tried to leave, Jan wanted to outright quit, while Tyler tried to be on the block.

Neither wants to be on the block as they are currently.

Tyler is getting foam from viewers because his attempt to leave before jury was featured on the show and on feeds.

Ian's was not featured.

Bayleigh also wanted to leave at times.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Oh Bbnut, it occurred to me reading your comment that Memphis was probably also talked to in the DR regarding his Ian comments

So you're right, Memphis probably rethought the idiot comment

Taran from RHAP thinks it was "idiot" in the context of the conversation Memphis and Cody were having which is also why I was hearing idiot

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I'm sure he was, Gbcole...they usually are told about that stuff. I believe the N sound was from the word "an"...an idiot.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Since Dani and Nicole confirmed they were talked to, Memphis had to be

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
How long have we been on puppy/kitty cam? Just got back from a run to the store...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I listened to the clip over and over and I could not really tell what he was going to say. I was watching it live and did not catch it then. Who really knows. Memphis has for sure treated David poorly, so yeah, who knows.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Went to Stars at 10:41 per Jokers

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Did they change the puppy cam disclaimer last night to read, "The Houseguests are filming something awesome that you will never, ever see, even if you beg us?"

Asking for a friend...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Someone (Dani?) complaining about their legs being sore.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
All four feeds on Enzo working out in living room with Xmas running laps from bathroom to bedroom door.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Psch..."asking for a friend" LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Can faintly hear the sound of something like a saw (?) in the background. That's how quiet the house is.