TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 15: Archive through September 15, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that is enjoying the fact that Dani is forced to listen to Nicole?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
No, I love it too!

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, I don't think the core alliance would have or will be shocked.....they are focused and it is their goal to evict Day, Kevin, David, Christmas, Tyler, and possibly Dani (not necessarily in that order) after Ian goes. I think the ones who are most likely to stay longer are Cody, Nicole, and Memphis, who are all quietly strategic, and possibly Enzo who is both strategic and good at comps, and also plays a great social game. These are just my thoughts.....and, by the way, I really wanted Janelle and Kayser to win BB22!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dani says Ian won't want some trash person to win All Stars.

So, Dani, which players are "trash"?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Evidently no one from The Flintstones signed a release?

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
I have never liked Dani or Nicole. A pair of mean girls.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I would like Dani to explain that also

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
I hope when Dani leaves the house they give her belongings in trash bags LOL

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OMG did Dani really say that? I was doing zoomba...that is awful...Cant wait to see what
Her dad thinks about that. he is dismayed by some of her behavior- the "dance monkey dance" remark, the laughing at ian....

You know the thing I can't understand is why they wont take this opportunity to get Tyler out! Nobody wants to make that kind of move this year. David ought to know she likely wont get the vote of either of them so why not take the bigger player with comp skills out while you can? A true all start would do that.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yep Xmas tell Enzo Dani wanted him up on the block and you talked her out of it. What really happened was Xmas telling Dani she only had two options Enzo and Ian. Day already put the idea that Dani and Nicole were to close to Cody. He might let David or Kevin win HOH to take Dani out. Xmas is so lying to him because she and Memphis already talked about pulling Enzo into a 3 person alliance. I see Enzo going and telling Cody what he heard.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Nicole talking. Nicole is really upset about Ian going. Nicole says that the Committee wants this - Nic says only 2 people of the Cmte want it. Apparently Xmas and Memphis. So why are the other 4 going along with it??? Dani says they have to hold the Cmte together, but she already put Tyler on the block. Kind of feel bad for Nic.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Dani says that Day hasn't apologized for doing this to her. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole threw the HOH, as did Cody. She could have protected Ian...

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Will Dani use her power so she can play for HOH? Since it’s only good for 3 weeks I think she should. Or can she use it for someone else to play? I would definitely try to stay in power. But it’s sooooooo hard. 🤪

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Good observation, Seamonkey! Nicole may have an Implied F2 with Ian, but she also has a solid F2 with Cody and puts their commitment to The Committee first. Nicole is just trying to cover all the bases as she cries for Ian while using him as a shield as the only other previous BB winner who could be a threat in the game.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So basically Dani and Nicole F are mad at Day because Day did not let them make a fool out of her. Okay. Carry on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just hate it when someone plays a rat or snake game on BB and refuses to acknowledge it and has the nerve to play victim and whine about it.

On Joker's their feeders also caught her saying she cannot beat Tyler in comps. But, she did.

She outlasted Tyler in the wall comp before throwing it to Cody and Dani so she could claim clean hands.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Button Boy is about to get exterminated.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah we certainly got jumpy skippy today, and now he thinks we want 4 cams on Dani ALL ALONE

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Am I hearing this right Dani want Tyler to get day, David and Kevin to vote for Ian?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard everyone was voting for Ian to go.

Which makes me very sad.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Not again...I think I heard a wall yeller
It was muffled

ETA: Feeds are back so maybe not

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, they can't even speak a sentence before we get stars, get off Nicole if her family doesn't want to be mentioned.

GBcole I think that was Enzo yelling, LOL.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Dipo
After I typed that I looked at the chat by the feeds and they thought wall yeller too

I did hear Nicole yell, HUH?! So she was just answering Enzo then

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a yeller but it sounded like gibberish.