TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't even like David as a BB player and I hope the same thing Pamy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ok, they go to stars every third word... they should make Jury/Jury House off-limit subjects and announce the name of the person doing it to “stop talking about Production!”

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
So it is pretty a clear bet that Ian is going home?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, what do these fools not understand about Day gets to play her game the way she wants not the way you want, LOL. Amazing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ian seems to be the target. It’s only been 6 hrs and he is already feeling the vibe. I hope he asks Nicole a straight question when they are talking alone: “am I Dani’s target? Are you going to vote for Tyler to leave?” Something that will be easy to tell how she feels...and whether she’s lying. She has problems telling lies to those she cares for... do it, Ian!

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Day is not part of the core alliance (Cody, Nicole, etc.) and they seem to rule.....

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Memphis absolutely wants Ian out- after all Dan is one half of the duo running this season from outside the house

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nicole- It’s not fair I have to lose Ian

Kevin- So don’t vote him out

Nicole- No I have to. Cody told me to

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is pretty amazing isnt it Mamapors. It sure give a lot of credence to the thought that Nicole shouldn't have won her season. She doesn't seem to know how to play the game without a man telling her what to do.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I would love it if David would be the HOH that kicks Memphis out. After the way he's treated David, that would be awesome!

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I was watching cody, dani, nicole and enzo a bit ago, just perplexed why day used the veto because they were going to save Kevin. Ummm...but they weren't! Not sure Enzo knew of that plan. And then Cody wants to have a "talk" with Day. All because she is the first one willing and able to not do their bidding for them.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Day got tricked into doing exactly what they wanted.....saving Kevin was not for Kevin's benefit, it was to allow for Ian to be put on the block and for Tyler ultimately to be saved on Thursday night.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh well, Tyler and Dani had a deal which Dani broke hours later. That gives Tyler the perfect excuse to put her on the block if he gets HoH anytime soon...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Tyler was gong to be save no matter whether Day used the veto or not Rainbow. They lied to Day and told her Kevin was going to be save but they had no intention of doing that.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
This was a smoother way of handling it, Meggieprice.....and they'll get previous BB winner Ian out in the process.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rainbow, they lied, they wanted Day to leave the nominations alone and then they were going to vote out Kevin.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Davonne had not used the veto, Kevin was going home.

SO she was smart to do it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day saving Kevin was the last thing Dani wanted. Dani was very upset about having to name a 4th nominee. This has caused a rift in the big alliance, especially between Dani and Nicole.

Dani and Nicole feel just terrible about Ian being on the block, because they’ve been told that their mocking of Ian is out in the universe. And now they’re going to blindside him. Not a good look for the gals.

Day using the veto changed the dynamic of the game. For now, anyway. One of “The House” alliance must win HOH on Thursday or they’re toast. But they’d also be toast if Day didn’t use it.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Of course they lied.....they all lie! But I would argue that taking out Ian was a bigger target to the core alliance than taking out Kevin.....then they could keep him happy and keep Day happy thinking she had accomplished something by taking him off the block.....until they use him next time as a pawn.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
When David noms Memphis I would love David to tell him, this is All Stars and you havent proven yourself worthy. oooohhhh I would freakin PAY to see that!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
or even better David is the tie breaker vote to kick Memphis out !

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I think taking Kevin off was great game play for Day. Kevin is with Day all the way, but Ian never was.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rainbow, Day knew they were lying to her about voting out Tyler so she told Tyler she used the veto not to save Kevin but to save him because they all told Kevin they wanted Tyler out. Day, Kev, David plan to vote out Ian without telling the rest. So the core will be the ones shocked when its a unanimously vote to save Tyler.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Who is Memphis?! JK, but you never see him scheming other than provide a point of view to the schemers.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Dani and Nic laying on it a little thick about being upset about voting out Ian when they were making fun of him last week and gotten called out for it by BB.