TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Every week, we hear these HG's say, "We HAVE to win HoH this week!" And then every week, whoever wins says, "I HATE being HoH! This sucks!!" LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I haven't been much of a devoted watcher this season. Life changes. And, I get tired of hearing rehashes, over and over again. That being said, the clips of Day's conversations with Dani, refuting everything Dani threw at her, was something to behold. Worth the entire season.
Listening to the alliance be so aghast that Day acted independently. I love it. I hope their righteous indignation is replayed to them over and over. So they see how ridiculous they sound.
Finally, we have some game. Next up, an HOH win for Day, Kevin and Davonne.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Ark....me too!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Lordy, I just re-read my last post and it makes no sense. Doesn't, didn't...what the heck am I saying? I'm bummed Dani didn't do the show of hands.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you understood Keldogg. It's not because I was really clear.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I totally got it.

And I wanted to watch it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Even though Nicole is a prior winner, you can tell that she never really had to play.

She is falling apart, crying to Cody that she’s frustrated to have to fact check everything. Dani is telling Nicole to get close to Xmas, to, ya know, play the game.

Haha. She just told Cody that this was so much easier when she had Corey in her last season. Uh. Huh.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Haha, Tyler and Enzo talking, and both saying that Dani is the big target.

Good job, Dani!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh my Day and David wanted Ian up and out from the beginning to bring in Tyler to take out Dani later!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler you are lying.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Tyler is only lying when his lips move.......

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
He is lying but now Day has told him using it on Kevin saved him because Ian wont have the votes to stay but Kevin did. She's making Tyler believed she did this to save him because they all wanted him out. Now we wait and see if Tyler goes back and tells them they had convinced her to well. But in reality Day knew they were all lying to her.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think its good play on Day's part to try and get Tyler to work with them. But she still played it well. What choice did she have they were still coming for her whether she used it or not!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, fun. Now Nicole is talking to Cody about why they should keep Ian. And we all know that Cody is going to take this back to Dani. Who is going to be very upset with Nicole.

The group is splintering already, less than 2 hours after the Veto meeting.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Nic is so worried Day will be mad at her if she saves Tyler and yet Day wants Tyler saved. LOL. Day has so figured them out and they dont know it!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So whats The Alliance gonna think when Day/Kevin/David campaign to keep Tyler?

Their heads are gonna explode!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian is going to destroy that hammock if he keeps swinging it like he is.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
They need to get a glider for the patio area and a big rocking chair for the living room area. I am really hoping that hammock is really sturdy and put together well. If rocking is relaxing, give him some more options.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I am so enjoying this game discussion between David, Kevin and Day. They are sharing info, correcting each others misinformation, and strategizing in a way I can follow. What a contrast to how the other group talks nowadays.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Someone is finally playing Big Brother this season!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Button boy heard you were enjoying something Kebob and gave you some stars...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
So funny that both sides are trying to blindside each other with the exact same outcome.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I almost hope both groups switch targets and Dani still has to break the tie

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin says their alliance name should be The House.

LOL, lets vote the way The House wants!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Day, Kev, David already know they were keeping Tyler. They used the veto to convince Tyler they believed he was going so saving Kev made them put up a big target and they will save Tyler. I dont think they will campaign to keep Tyler because they know he is staying. The other side will be shocked when its a unanimously vote to keep Tyler!