TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole is really bad at this.

Instead of reassuring Day that Dani will not hold this against Day, she Nicole is like "um, yeah, ok".

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Day should suggest Nicole volunteer to go up instead, so as to spare poor Ian’s fragile constitution....
Xmas was already telling Memphis there’s no reason to have TWO former winners still in the house, and the fact that Nicole was so desperate now just confirms Ian’s got to GO!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom! What a great idea. Nicole loves Ian SO MUCH.

This would be the perfect solution and would ensure that Tyler would go, which is everyone’s goal, right?

😂😂😂😂

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day is making too much sense.

If Dani wants Tyler out, what is the problem? Why is there all this angst over who the other nominee is?

Nicole admits that there’s nothing more to say. Nicole tells Day she won’t hold it against her.

That’s awfully nice of Nicole to let Day play the game.

Nicole just said she doesn't want to cause Ian any stress.

How would she be stressing him? She’s not the one nominating him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
kitties.

is it veto time?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
KITTENS!!!

I am so nervous! LOL

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
If Nicole doesn't want Ian to have any stress, the next question should be: Are you saying that Ian should go to the end so he has no stress?

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
Since one of their side is going to be evicted anyway, it would mess with their minds if Day used the veto on Tyler. Tell Tyler she saved him from his alliance voting him out. Maybe they would change up the numbers a bit and get a stronger person on their side. A girl can dream lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am just happy that David and Kevin were BOTH on the block, and neither will be on the block come Thursday!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Calimom, Nicole volunteering is the best idea I've heard all week.

I don't think there will be enough show time to show viewers all of the idiocy that came out of these mouths this week.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am overseeing my ten year old grandson’s homeschooling this morning. While he was in the next room on his Chromebook I turned on the feeds on my iPad and put the volume really low so it would not bother him. He came into the room to see what I was doing (he has MUCH better ears than his Nana) and said oh, is that the crybaby girl? It was when Nic was talking to Day right before we went to kittens. Nic was not crying, but doing her normal whine. I asked where he heard her before and he remembered the only other day I tried to watch feeds here a few weeks ago, when she was whining about something else. Out of the mouths of babes...

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
If I were Day, I’d point out that there are six other people to choose from to put on the block. If Dani doesn’t want to hurt Ian, put somebody else up. If, as Dani says, she is worried about the guys flipping the vote on Ian, put up Cody. Then she would be assured of Tyler going home. These people really think they are the only ones entitled to play this game. At this point, they have the numbers anyway, so let it play out.

I also don’t understand this wanting to protect Dani. Don’t they realize that if she makes Ian upset, then that’s a jury vote for anyone next to her? None of these people are making any sense.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
When Memphis is the one who sees what a dumb plan it is to try to force Day to not use the Veto you know the others have really gone over the edge.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I bet we don’t get feeds back till they have calm down. So they can show all the aftermath on the tv show.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
RoseM- your line

I want Day to say, “but think of how happy he will be when he stays over Tyler!”

Another laugh out loud for me!

You guys give me the strength to deal with life right now- stuck inside - can't even go on our daily walk because of smoke- bad vertigo returned- thank you all!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Meggie - if all this back-and-forth about Day using/not using the Veto doesn't give you vertigo, nothing would. Maybe you shouldn't blame it on the smoke.

J/K, of course! I hope things return to normal for you sooner than soon!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
FEEDS BACK.

IAN IS UP.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Poor Ian. I'm proud of Day!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I would like to point out that this is the first time that there are two white people on the block.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha! I love it!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, god, here goes Nicole.

A chance to get some attention.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day & Kevin in UL discussing Nicole being upset.

Day saying "she" is storming around the house, but I don't know if she was referring to Xmas or Dani... probably Xmas I would think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole thought her talk with Day got through.

Wow.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Haha, Nicole thinks that her talk almost convinced Day to not use the Veto.

Says she wanted to toot her own horn...

LOL too funny

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole has to pretend that her best friend & brother is safe.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS FOR HER???

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄