TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe CBS is just sending walk yellers to save on personnel? Feeds off, back yard closed, fewer guards on the roof, button boy takes a break.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Feeds back around 20 minutes ago...Enzo and Cody on one camera in the kitchen and Dani and Day in HOH on the other. Day telling Dani she is still not sure, and they agree to talk before the meeting. No indication of why feeds were down.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Re-capping conversations with Dani/Day and Dani/Cody after feeds came back up.

Day told Dani that she had talked to Nic and Nic said whatever Day decides to do with the veto she backs her 100%. Dani tried to convince Day not to use the veto, that it would be too risky that Ian would be out instead of Tyler. Day pointed out that the votes to keep Kevin should also keep Ian, plus Kevin’s vote too, even if they only had 4 votes Dani could break the tie. Dead silence from Dani, lol. She stuttered that the boys might not like it and Day said then you need to examine why not. Day left with promise to talk in the morning.

Dani then shared this with Cody, along with a few lies. She said Kevin threatened Day with losing his friendship if she did not use it. (Dani had asked Day if he did and Day said no.) Dani is trying to think of a way to make Day not use it. She asked Cody about the possibility of getting everyone except Tyler together before veto ceremony and asking for a show of hands who would vote Tyler out over Kevin to show Day she does not have to use it. She then went and got Memphis, Nic and Christmas out of bed to come to the HOH, and told them about the hand raising plan. She now plans to interrupt Day at the beginning of the Veto meeting and say she knows she is not supposed to speak but she wants to beg Day not to use the veto because she does not want to have to nominate yet another person to be on the block. Then she will ask for a show of hands. She plans to clue in Ian and Enzo in the morning about it. They decided not to bother telling David. They plan to let Tyler know ahead of time so he won’t be blindsided. Dani feels like if Day uses it anyway then whoever Dani is ‘forced’ to put up will assume they are safe since everyone is voting out Tyler. She did not think this through if she is telling everyone except David (and he is safe from noms).

Group is still discussing this...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Wow, interesting point made by Memphis, do we need to do this to save one person? It is one thing to play the game but do we really want to humiliate a person (Day)?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Christmas wants to threaten her that nobody will be happy with her if she uses it, Cody suggests not threatening her during the veto meeting. Now talking about a house meeting before veto instead, They are just scrambling like drunken mice. I continue to be shocked that Memphis is the voice of reason in this group. He says it is ganging up on her to do it in the veto meeting, and stealing her thunder of the power of veto.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Now they are planning how much to hesitate raising their hands to make it look more realistic. .

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Dani now planning to let Day start the meeting, let Tyler and Kevin make their speeches, then she will interrupt and ask the two nominees to leave the room and ask for the show of hands. Finally, Nic suggests they ask production if they can do this, as Christmas puts it, call a house meeting in the middle of a veto meeting.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Memphis pointing out that on Thursday when Tyler is still here and the replacement nom is gone Day will know it was all a plot and not only will she still have her two people she will be majorly pissed, do we really want that.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Dani verified that if veto used, Ian will be replacement.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They sre going back and forth between doing the hand raising plan or not, as bottom line is they think she will use it regardless.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They cannot understand why Day doesn’t realize that using the Veto will make her the #1 target in the house. They are all leaving HOH, potty breaks and kitchen. Nicole tells Cody that she is not a fan of the plan. Cody telling Nic that if she doesn’t vote out Ian it will be a tie and Dani will have to break it. Nic whining that she will not vote out Ian so they need to get David to flip if they want to save Tyler. Cody telling Nic that she needs to vote with alliance, not personal. (Tyler, not Ian)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They are still up but I am on central tine and crashing. I think any plotting is over for the night...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody/Nic talking in the bathroom area, Memphis walks in to use the restroom. He starts to join their convo, then puts his hands in the air and points to his mic-less shirt. I really wish BB had announced for him to put on his mic!
Nic is very unhappy/conflicted with their plan. She keeps telling Cody she won’t be happy but she’ll do it—vote out Ian—then she says she WON’T vote him out... Cody says she’s playing personal, not game. She’s mad she can’t give him a “pity vote” because of the numbers. Those “numbers” should be her clue as to where she falls in the pecking order. Now her and Xmas are discussing how they “hate this unanimous shit.” Funny, since Xmas was so proud of her brilliant rhyming speech, where she stated “please go the HoH way...”
Nic is so upset at having to hurt Ian. Just wait until she gets Brigaded!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Wow, sounds like it was quite the night after the feeds came on. Day should realize that the fact that they are scrambling so much means that they are desperate for her not to use it. Why is she so concerned about the effect it will have on Dani’s HOH. It’s minor. I sure hope she uses that thing. Even though I hate to see Ian voted out.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I used the promo code - kickoff - and got a month free.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“Kickoff” is an appropriate code, since we get KICKED OFF the feeds on the reg.

Cathie, thanks so much for typing all of this, Just from reading Twitter, I didn’t want to turn them on. Too early for this aggravation!

I am SHOCKED that Memphis of all people was the voice of reason. The privilege just screams out from these people. Just who the hell to they think they are!!!???

Now I want Day to use the POV more than ever. So sorry that Ian could be the casualty, but I don’t want them to get their way.

I hope production puts a stop to this hand-raising idiocy. This is the POV winner’s meeting, not theirs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The more I think about it, the more I think production will stop this veto meeting interruption.

Why should they allow a “pre-vote” before the actual vote? Even though it’s fake, it would be like the houseguests making their own production schedule.

If they allow it, I am done. It would show that certain players get favored treatment, and they don’t want that to become public knowledge.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Dani actually can use her power and play in HOH comp on Thursday. If Tyler goes home, and she should win another HOH, who is her next target?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Production should tell them they will have to vote that way from now on—no need to go into the DR during the Live show, just raise your hand!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I saw a YouTube clip of Dani and Day’s talk in the HOH.

Dani was saying that if Day uses the veto, it would put Dani in a very very very bad position.

Well, isn’t that the point of the veto? To upset the plans of the HOH? It’s called “playing Big Brother”. Dani just doesn’t want Davonne to play it.

This is Dani’s THIRD go-round of this game. She knows how it works.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
CaliMOm- that made me laugh out loud! I needed that after checking the air quality today...

Rosem- it mystifies me how Dani thinks she can dictate this and ignore what it means to play Big Brother.

I am bummed out- I really want Ian to stay and the only solace is thinking Dani may have to evict him herself breaking a tie and losing his vote.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani keeps saying she is used to relishing getting people up/out of the house because she “hated everyone” on her previous seasons... this time it’s difficult because she LOVES everyone, so it’s “annoying and it sucks!”
I love seeing Dan/Derrick’s Pre-Alliance having to finally play and eat their own! They thought they controlled every move/decision... and until now, they DID!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
From Cathie's update...

Day pointed out that the votes to keep Kevin should also keep Ian, plus Kevin’s vote too, even if they only had 4 votes Dani could break the tie. Dead silence from Dani, lol. She stuttered that the boys might not like it and Day said then you need to examine why not. Day left with promise to talk in the morning.

This is priceless.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rieann, that was my favorite part. Day is not stupid. She sees exactly what’s going on.

I am finally looking forward to something today.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
She really has that group flipping out. I love it! I may need to flashback and see Day stroll out of that conversation cool as a cucumber.