TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David is making sense (!) knows they are trying to fool them, Day agreeing.

This is a good conversation and I think Day is going to use the veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day tells David that she is not going to tell David or Kevin or anyone else what she is doing until the veto ceremony.

I wonder if she will be able to hold off Dani and Nicole? They are really going to pressure her for an answer. Especially Dani, who doesn’t want to be caught off guard, AGAIN.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
So this will happen tonight right? Since the show is earlier this week, I'm guessing POV will be won and played on the same show? Is the show live tonight?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo/Dani talked briefly in HoH before Kevin joined them. Enzo assures her he will tell Day there’s no reason to use veto because they will vote out Tyler and they have the votes. Dani tells him she wants him to know Tyler & Xmas have both suggested Enzo as the RN... wonder if he believes her & if it changes his opinion of his little “pitbull” Xmas?!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Bama, the hoh comp and noms will be tonight, not live. Tues will show the veto comp and meeting.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
re: the pre-season alliance engineered by Derrick and Dan- Nicole and Dani were part of it too.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Thanks yawl. I had no idea about preseason alliances. Makes some sense now.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I would have thought that too, Meggie... but there were rumors out there that Nicole got on the show because she complained to BB about Dan & Derrick scheming ahead of time.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So if Tyler was to go this week, he has said more than once that he's heading home. If he stays and goes next week, then what? Does he still head home?

It's so unfair to get rid of people that want to stay the duration regardless of where they are in the game (in jury or still playing)

Macjake

09-09-2016

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Dani renom Memphis and Xmas jumps up and states she is blocking her nom. Then Memphis comes down and Dani says I nominate Xmas.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It just occurred to me there is a way they could keep Xmas' Power anonymous the way they did with David.

They could call Xmas into the DR before Veto Meeting and ask her IF the Veto is used, do you want to invoke your Blocker?

If she says Yes, as soon as Day uses Veto, the BB voice comes on and says "The Blocker Power has been activated. Xmas is not eligible for nomination as the replacement."

If Xmas tells the DR No, the Veto Meeting proceeds as usual.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mac - Xmas has to use the Power BEFORE the replacement is named.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Xmas uses her power, she has to do so before HoH names the re-nom...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
But I'd love to see that too, Mac!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Enzo telling Day that Tyler has to go. Laying it on really thick.

Maybe too thick.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day is playing this perfectly so far. Hope she can keep it going.

She did not give Enzo an answer. But Enzo came away thinking everything is cool.

Macjake

09-09-2016

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
But if Xmas doesn’t know who the renom is she may not want to use it, how would that work? As if...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... sounds like Dani and Nicole are scheming to set Xmas up for the kill.

Dani said she's going to request bubbles for a bubble bath, then she and Nicole will tell Xmas it's girls, girls, girls. Nicole asked if Dani will give Xmas wine, and Dani said Yes.

Nicole just told Cody that Day is not going to use Veto.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas should only use it she thinks SHE may be the renom, or if she knows who is expected to be named as the renom she may want to prevent them from being on the block. If it’s the last week to use it, unless she’s HoH or veto winner, she may as well use it, and she would, as it would give her more camera time and more time to talk in DR!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If I was Chistmas I would use it and make her have to put someone else up. Blow her game up more.

Macjake

09-09-2016

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Well after tonight she may volunteer! Won’t that be fun!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Sounds to me like Day is leaning toward not using the veto.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I think people have convinced her that they are not going to vote Kevin out

Macjake

09-09-2016

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Xmas is reading the Bible and it looks like it was Revelation

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure Day is telling everyone what they WANT to hear, or just MmmHmm to whatever they say... surely she notices everyone now wants to spend time/talk game to her after ignoring her for 5 weeks. She knows what’s going on...
If Xmas uses her power this week, it won’t make Dani have to name yet another renom, it just takes one name out of all those who are eligible...she thinks she’s tight with Dani and that alliance, so she probably won’t use it yet...