TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Indeed, Nana... LOL

Although Dani did suggest to Xmas that she might need a pawn to go up, I doubt that would be enough for Xmas to use her Power.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
This is from CBS website:

What is the Blocker Power?
Christmas came away from the BB Basement with the Blocker Power, which allows her to prevent a Houseguest from being a replacement nominee at one of the next three Veto meetings—and that includes herself.

It doesn't say she has to use it before the replacement is named.

Paul had a similar power when Cody was HOH and he stood up and use the power when Cody tried to name him as the replacement.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd, Christmas' power has to be used AFTER the VETO is used but BEFORE the new nom is named so she just has to figure out if she is going to be the renom.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
It states "at one of the next three Veto meetings", not before the Veto meeting.

David power was the only one that was anonymous.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Codebear, This is the full explanation of how the powers must be used..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rov3EEThyqw&t=57s

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
You are exactly right, Ark... I just re-watched that part of the episode, just to be sure.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Ark, that is not the way it has been used in past. When a nominee is announced, then the power was used.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So I guess she would have to stand up and invoke her Power right after Day uses the Veto, if she's feeling nervous.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Code... when they introduced the BB Basement they said there were 3 BRAND NEW Powers that have never been used in BB before.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Exactly Pschrfhd. Having to second guess who Dani is going to put up keeps it interesting for us.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It would be even better if Xmas forgets how it works and waits till Dani noms her and then tries to invoke it... LOL

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
When I went to bed Dani and Nicole wanted to vote out Tyler due to him trying to throw Nicole under the bus. They were going to tell Cody they wanted him out. And try and beg Day not to use the veto. Then the feeds go down and when they come back Dani and Cody in HOH and now Ian will be going on the block and voted out saving Tyler which is why Nicole is upset. So Cody is HOH and the girls just follow again!

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If Ian goes this week does anyone else think he would enjoy a week by himself in the jury house?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think so, Ark... and I think he said that the other day, too... talking about chilling, listening to music...

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I think the person reading the power misinterpreted the power. By this she could block any house guest from being named as a replacement. As before when this power was used, the holder stood up after the nominee was announced and blocked the nominee from being the replacement.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole told Dani and Cody that she cannot vote out Ian.

When Nicole is talking to Dani, they say that Ian would be the pawn and Nicole, Day, Kevin and David will vote out Tyler, Dani would break the tie and evict TYLER.

When Nicole talked to Cody, she said she will not vote out Ian, Cody said he would. Nicole said Dani would break the tie, but didn’t mention which way.

It should be a rare interesting day on the feeds.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Code... except this is a BRAND NEW Power... not like the one that was used before.

But yes, she can use it on anyone, not just herself.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Codebear, that's the way I understood it when it was on the show. Christmas can use it on herself or on someone else after the VETO is used but before the renom is named. I think they would have reshot the scene if the person reading it got it wrong. They don't have to keep these things the exact same every year.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Code, Ark posted a you tube video of the diary room when the powers were being explained to the hgs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Of course, Dani and Nicole are going to try to get Day to not use the veto.

That would solve all their problems and they would just vote Kevin out.

I do not want their problems solved. I want everything to be difficult for them. They're getting paid for this. I want to see them work.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
And that video is posted by the official BB account.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did they move the VETO ceremony to today? Day looks so pretty like she got dressed up for it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin proposes to Day to recruit Tyler.

Day’s reaction was just like mine, but mine was way louder.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day ended the conversation, says she is on her way to the have not room to meet with David, Nd she will talk to him later.

But, wow. Kevin. Maybe Kevin should just go. Geez!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now David mentions recruiting Tyler. What the hell? Am I missing something here?

David does realize that the committee IS BSing them about keeping Kevin, to prevent Day from using the veto. So I guess that’s good.