TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 13: Archive through September 13, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas was talking to Dani about being HoH... She was telling Dani about the process of emotions, and how she would have to deal with so much pressure, decisions, etc... as if Dani hadn’t already completed TWO seasons of BB before,Xmas had ever stepped foot in the house!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
We got puppies???? Why????

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Puppies this late?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh sorry we got kitties!!! Doesnt the animals mean something is going on???

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they giving them a backyard party?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
It was stars for awhile now we have kitties. I thought that meant something was happening. Unless they got alcohol. But does that usually bring on the animals?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Well before feeds cut Dani was telling Nic she was going to beg Day not to use veto. I hope Day doesnt trust them.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
If Day doesn't use Veto, that would go down in history as one of the worst moves in BB history.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Early in the day (prior to the veto comp), Tyler said to the camera, Happy Anniversary Angela, I'm going to win today and if I don't, I'll see you soon.

Now Twitter is saying that Tyler said, if he gets sent to jury, he'll give up everything and just go home. It gave a time stamp of 11:06 pm

ETA: I found it, camera 3...Cody replied, what?! No! (Christmas was also there)

And the camera switched rooms

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The feed went back to Tyler, Xmas, and Cody for a minute and Cody said that Ian said if a power or something causes him to go first to jury, America gets my vote. Cody said, I wondered what does that even mean?

Xmas said, so production is trying to figure out how to get you home and still get your vote.

Tyler said, seven person jury!
Then added, I don't see why they can't send us all home and just have everyone vote

Then we got stars

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Still animals

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 1:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

2 feeds on Cody and Dani talking in the HOH room

Other 2 feeds are sleeping houseguests

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If it is true that Day is using the veto, I am so happy that Kevin will be safe.

If it is true that Day is using the veto, I am so mad that Dani is going to nominate Ian.

Within the span of two days, Dani has completely reversed her positions on two houseguests. Dani told Tyler she would not go after him until F6, and there he is, on the block.

She said multiple times that she would never nominate Ian. Now Ian will be the replacement.

So now, anytime Dani says anything, I’ll just believe the opposite. She has no credibility at this point.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler is having a tantrum about jury, stating that he will not stay there and give up everything to go home to Angela.

They should have just let him self evict last week. He should have never been on if he’s just gonna quit when things don’t go his way.

Such an “All Star”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Scenario:

Day uses veto, Kevin saved. Dani makes Ian the replacement. The vote is tied and Dani breaks the tie, evicting Ian, losing Ian’s jury vote.

But at least Dani saved Tyler, so she will get his vote. Right?

Nope! Tyler self-evicts from the jury house and Dani doesn’t get that vote either.

Dani winds up losing to Xmas. Perfect season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am reading that it was Cody who convinced Dani to make Ian the replacement if Day uses the veto.

I guess Nicole is going to go along with this, even though she vowed to protect Ian. Because Cody said so.

If Nicole wasn’t going to marry Victor, she’d be in bed with Cody all day, as is her custom.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Old Big Brother:

Please! Keep me! I just want to make it to jury!

New Big Brother:

Please! Send me home before jury or I’ll quit!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What a difference a week makes.

We could have still had Bayleigh.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just saw the clip of Day and Kevin in the kitchen, where Kevin tells her that suddenly they want to assure Kevin that he has the votes to stay.

Kevin noting that he has been on the block 3 times, and this is the first time the others are having a conversation with him about votes.

So The Committee is mucking this up so bad, that even Kevin can see through it!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
The committee is such a joke lol. Like you said, it's pretty comical when Kevin of all people can see right through them. If there were only 3 of them, they could have called themselves the 3 stooges because that's who they remind me of. I would love to hear Derrick and Dan's opinion of how their pre alliance is doing? lol Just a big joke, an embarrassment. All newbies play better than this.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
At least we can all agree with Tyler about how there’s a huge difference between Old School players vs New School players. Every season Janelle played was an uphill battle but she never gave up. Tyler sees he *may* not get to F2 and he starts threatening to turn his tail and run home. These *newbies* had the nerve to laugh at Janelle, telling each other “why doesn’t she just give it up... it’s OVER! Just enjoy your last few days in the house...”
Tyler had told Dani he would totally understand if she backdoored him. He practically dared her to do it. When he was the re-nom, he said “it’s fine, I’ll just win the veto....”
Ian quit his job to be on the show, yet he’s ALSO threatening to avoid the jury house and America will get his spot as a jury vote? They all thought the season would go exactly like their previous time on BB. Have they NOT heard/Believed “Expect the Unexpected?!”
With social media being how it is, I don’t even think they’d give America that power to be a jury vote...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well they are 6 of the final 11. But I would say they have bumbled their way there, rather than gotten there because of their stellar game play. They have also won most of the comps, which has helped tremendously.

We could still call them the 6 Stooges Nana.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Mama, yes that would work!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Make the people stay in the BB house, no jury house. Problem solved.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think the "Jury House" is going to be either the Basement or that other room where they did the tasks... they won't be going anywhere...

I've been watching clips of BB AU .. now that is a BB - Put them in a white room .. make them do tasks for the food budget.. so much more interesting!