TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Good for Da! It might help to keep things interesting the rest of this week too.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She's gonna have a tough decision to make.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally!!! I can't wait to see what happens now, David, Davonne, and Kevin will be safe. Tyler on the block, now, if only Dani would throw Memphis up it would be my personal Big Brother Miracle.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Will Da'Vonne take Kevin down??

Realityshowfan

07-27-2017

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityshowfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the imput! I really do appreciate it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Day saves Kevin, it would turn the game upside down. Dani has very few options for replacement.

She swore that she wouldn’t put up Ian. Can’t put up Day or David, Xmas has that power where she can’t. E the replacement.

Enzo, Memphis, Cody and Nicole are the choices. Unless she renegs on Ian.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day told Dani before the comp that she doesn’t want to make things worse for her. So I am not sure what Day will do.

I hope she does the right thing and saves Kevin.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Day told Kevin today in the have not room that if she won she would take him down....

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And, will Enzo finally lay off Da’Vonne for not winning anything?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet she doesnt use it since Dani told her she would never renom her, Day may think she owes something to Dani and not use it. I hope she sees right thru Dani and uses it and Dani puts up Memphis or Christmas.

I dont understand why the young people dont want to get rid of Memphis

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wouldn’t it be great if Dani is forced to nominate her own alliance? LOL!

She’s halfway there with the Tyler nom.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If Day is playing right she could use this Veto as a HUGE bargaining chip with Dani. Problem is, I wouldn't trust any deal that Dani made.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Hey Enzo! Look who won the Veto!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
How is Day going to look at Kevin’s sad, puppy dog face, and let him walk out the door?

Also, STRATEGICALLY, Day could force one of the big alliance out, and she, Kevin, David and Ian would CONTROL THE VOTE.

I hope so much that Day realizes that this is the golden ticket.

I am getting annoyed that production is keeping Day off the feeds.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Cody is having a hard understanding that his dominant alliance may be in trouble.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Cody think that Day has no reason to use the veto to save Kevin.

Oh, really????

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day could use Kevin's b'day on Friday as the excuse to take him down. Who could argue with that??

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Dear Dipo and Calimom3....I live in Pasadena, CA in Los Angeles County, and I can tell you the smoke inhalation is a pervasive threat throughout the County. As I recall, The BB House is located in or near Studio City which is within the City of Los Angeles and ultimately the County of Los Angeles. All of us here in Los Angeles County have been advised to stay indoors as much as possible until the current wildfire conditions pass, and especially those with lung conditions who are at risk for COVID as well as smoke inhalation.....so I'm sure BB wants to keep the houseguests safe even if they'd like to go outside! The strange thing is that the smoke has served to make it much cooler for a few days than during the recent heat wave and now the heat wave is predicted to return with higher humidity (presumably when the smoke abates) so we have the unwelcome situation of enduring another heat wave or intense smoke inhalation. For all the people who live here, I hope they remain safe from either threat.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. Tyler, with less information from Dani, has a better read that Cody is acting like he has, though Cody is well aware that Dani wants Tyler out. Cody and Enzo were fretting about this last night.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, it is very possible that Enzo could be the replacement nominee, and wind up in the jury house. Thanks to Dayvonne. Of all people!

Its like all my BB happiness is wrapped up in Davonne’s veto.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day, alone the the BR dedicates her win to Bay.

Okay, now do something with it in her honor!!

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Would Dani consider nominating Ian if Day takes Kevin off the block or is there a reason she doesn't want to? Just wondering.....I hope Ian stays at least at this point as well as Tyler so I don't know how to resolve this!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can't stop laughing...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rainbow, I think it is the marine layer giving us cooler temps, but it is also trapping the bad particulate matter.

Yes, they are in Studio City.

Trying to be smart here in OC. My city is in the same Unhealthy category as is Studio City, and it is hard not to go outside.

Airnow.gov

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne will definitely use it, right?