TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If they don’t allow napping, the beds should be off limits between 10-10...there are plenty of places to sit, nobody should be allowed to be in bed under the covers unless they are sick. Especially with the backyard open so rarely, why would anyone miss an opportunity to be outside during the day?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Right now it really isn't a good idea to be outside, well maybe it is ok in LA but in Northern Ca we are told to be inside with doors and windows closed because the air is really bad for your lungs.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dipo - I didn't mean to be critical of you, really!

I was just boiling over from sitting here watching Xmas' facial expressions for too long today.

I finally realized I was needlessly torturing myself and switched feeds... LOL

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Dipo, same in Idaho. If you have any underlying condition you should stay in the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, we are getting bad air locally and from the north. Oddly, Studio City today says unhealthy for sensitive groups, while I am with of them and we have worse air quality, Unhealthy for everyone.

But Yuba City is way over in Hazardous 😕

I do have my window open, but am going to close up. No A/C. The HG would be safer inside.

The firefighters are in a situation akin to those who worked at ground zero after 9/11. Heartbreaking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo is referring to the women who do not win comps. He has consistently mentioned this from day 1. Ironic since in his season he did not win.

Once he won comps this season, he became even more vocal. He really wants to dictate how others play the game.

As for who is complained about, when you are sponsored, that often makes you more vulnerable. you are representing a company or brand.I

All involved were mentioned in articles, but Nicole had those sponsorships (big surprise to me! I do not see her as a role model, but she just be for her fans.. IF maybe for Victor's fans. He just be freaking out a bit.. He just became a cop and they are under fire as well. Maybe not in Ubly.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Puppies

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ooh.. Better get on feedwatch.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I would think that Christmas has sponsors as well, everything she does in online. Or maybe not, I am not going to look it up HAHAH

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Victor is actually highway patrol so not just a small town cop.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Is Victor a cop in that God forsaken town of Nicole’s in Michigan? Victor used to have style and swag. Nicole has totally neutered him. Just don’t see what hw could possibly be attracted to in her.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
He not handsome anymore... looks like a plain joe.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just like Samson, Nicolilah cut off his hair and rendered Victor powerless... LOL

Realityshowfan

07-27-2017

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityshowfan a private message Print Post    
I usually just lurk, and I do appreciate all of you! Your hard work is always noted! That being said, I use to be a huge Janelle fan back in the day when she played. But have any of you considered she has an ax to grind with Nicole? I’ll bet she is very pleased with herself. She has destroyed Nicole and does not feel bad about it.
Show me a season where there hasn’t been a lot of trash talk behind backs! I love Ian, not necessarily his game play but he is insightful player. But to mention his “tic” not in a way that deflects his disability but just that his “tic” drives YOU nuts is enough to destroy someone’s livelihood ! Really'? Maybe I took it all a different

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is puzzling, but, whatever!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janelle was only one of many who spoke out and then it was picked up and the sponsors were told.

You might as well blame Oprah, as her website picked it up.

Why not put the blame on the HG who felt they had to complain about Ian?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Blame Janie.., it is sad it is always someone else fault when it comes to Nicole...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat, Andy, Kaysar, Paul.. But as usual, Jamie is to blame..

Seems like this is a long comp. Maybe one at a time...

Remembering the OTT format where we got to see SO much more on feeds!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jada, I'm not sure she neutered him. His style had to change to become a cop. I used to live a in one of those "God forsaken" towns very near Nicole's Ubly, MI and I loved it. The whole community was so close and supportive. Ubly wasn't a bad little town either.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't think you can blame Janelle for anything. She spoke out about it after the fans did but she wasn't the one contacting Nicole's sponsors.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Was Janelle the person who contacted the sponsors? I thought it was someone else. I saw an article with a whole list of reality folks commenting on how disgusting it was to laugh at Ian. Janelle and Kaysar were among them.

IMO it may have been ok to join in or not say anything to save your game in the past but these issues are on the forefront now and it just is not ok any more. And what price your morals and your sense of right and wrong? Play along with racism or bias against the disabled for money? I would also think an influencer with sponsors would think about how that might affect that. All the articles I read mentioned all of them but unfortunately for Nicole she was the one with sponsors.

Lastly Evel did not target Nicole in this when I saw him on his show- he was disgusted with all of them including his daughter. He is surprised and disappointed in her for some of these things- starting with the "Dance monkey dance" comment and going from there. I Know many of you dislike him but I do not and I see he has a good heart and a strong sense of fairness and compassion for POC and the disabled and disadvantaged.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne won the Veto

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Omg. Dayvonne won Veto!

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Meggie, I asked earlier if our rules for these people have changed because someone sitting back while this stuff was going on used to be OK if the player was protecting their game.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Fires, and day won... yep must be the end of the world..... could Dani use this and get rid of Christmas??????