TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Just went on puppies a couple of minutes ago sure they r picking for the veto but not everyone was up yet

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Kittens?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now it has kittens

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I agree Meggie. And I’d like to see more new challenges and some unpredictability.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, even though I do not care for Nicole (loved her her first season) you are right she was the least one to speak ill or make fun of Ian of the 5. Her downfall was her laughing with them and not stopping it is why she has come under so much fire and for the fact she is the only one that's an influencer. My beef is if you're going after one go after them all. Enzo said alot of negative things about David and Day last night. I did hear the OJ comment but his comment about Day was what I felt was uncalled for. He said something about "these people" get away with it. He was talking about her not winning comps and only staying on the wall three minutes is why she should go up. I dont think he meant "these people" regarding race but more like "these people" who aren't winning comps. It just came around the same time he was talking OJ. Now Memphis needs to be talked to by BB because he is getting hateful with his comments about David and the others are mentioning it.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Exactly Molli. That’s one of my main problems this season. Another problem I have is what both Janelle and Evel Dick are doing on Twitter. I get it they don’t like the girl but it is enough already. Any person who has been in this house should not purposely try to ruin another persons life. I also agree she should not have laughed but I almost think it was a nervous laugh.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Ian was picked for veto. Still trying to figure out others.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Feeds back not sure who is playing

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Day playing

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I believe Enzo is the third.

Nicole is hosting.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Just to clarify, David told Tyler in a roundabout way that he had the power. Tyler asked him if the rules of the power allowed the holder to play in the VETO and David said yes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hope Day wins and takes off Kevin!

I wish David would win the next HOH and get Memphis evicted. I cant stand Memphis

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mom, I think Nicole is probably a fine person in real life. I just haven't enjoyed her BB game play.

I'm wondering if the fan rules are different this year than in past years. It seemed in the past if someone did or said something non-PC, we might hate on the person that did or said something but we kind of understood if someone went along or didn't call them out. They're playing a game and doing so could jeopardize their game. This year it seems that viewers want people to jeopardize their game by calling out the behavior. While I didn't like Nicole laughing at Memphis, I also didn't expect her to tell him to stop. She's given up a lot to go into the house and entertain us for the summer and I'm sure she would like to walk away with some money. The role she's been playing is go along to get along so I wouldn't expect her to ruffle anyone's feathers and jeopardize her game. That said, if her sponsors don't agree with her behavior, they have every right to pull her sponsorships.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas and Enzo in BY, both one-upping each other about how great/brave they are. Yes, we say how you both ran you HoH. I saw ZERO bad-assness, ZERO “big moves,” ZERO strategy. It was all emotion and no game. Xmas says “I like to see the fear in your eyes as I’m coming at you! “ Then she cackles... I never saw her seeing fear and loving it... she CRIED!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christmas just said she wants to chainsaw the Fing hammock in half. (I would say she just let out her true personality, LOL).

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
After listening to the video of Cody comparing David to OJ, I'm so over Cody!! You going to tell me, if Cody had the power or anyone for that matter, and they were on the block, that they wouldn't use it? Yea right. And then Cody said it's David's fault that Tyler is on the block....no....it's Dani's fault, she put him up there, not David.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think CBS should cancel the whole show and send them all home. Give the money to charity such as helping the people in California or Covid19 people, businesses etc. This season is a disaster and the ladies in charge should be fired. Dan and Derrick should never be allowed on the show again. JMO

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody and Enzo in the Key Room berating the others for not winning stuff... Enzo just wants to nap (what about “no napping?”) and he’s SO anxious for the veto comp to start. He gripes about EVERYTHING!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David/Kevin were talking earlier. Kevin said he’ll be a bitter juror and he won’t vote for anyone who had a pre-alliance. I’m sure the F2 will BOTH be members of Dan/Derrick’s pre-alliance, Kevin! Drop the blankie, dry your tears, stop furrowing your brow and PAY ATTENTION!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Ark, I agree. They are in this house 24/7 trying to win a game. We've seen on plenty of seasons where players are afraid to call anyone out.

Mom_of_three, I was wondering if Janelle or Evil Dick had anything to do with the hate directed at Nicole versus the others.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dipo... I don't think that comment by Xmas was anything to laugh at really. What we couldn't see at the time was that she said it because Ian was sitting on the hammock, swinging hard.

The contempt for Ian in Xmas' voice and facial expression was repugnant, IMO. And Memphis replied with "Please do!" UGH!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas told Memphis that Dani had to put Tyler up so it wouldn't look like they were targeting a certain group.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd, I wasn't laughing at the comment I was laughing at how Christmas always tries to project she is this kind caring person, which I don't think she is, and this statement was a perfect exhibition of who she really is.

I thought the comment was awful and I knew why she said it without even seeing that Ian was in the hammock.

And it shows how awful Memphis is as well, he doesn't even can when the DR tells him about it. He is the perfect example of male white privilege.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
It’s a good thing there isn’t a car available for Xmas would drive it into the hammock

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good one K9.