TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 12: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Any clue what Janie posted.. My Twitter is broken.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She and Kaysar are doing an IG live tomorrow night. The video is 3 different clips of her trying to explain the different time zones that it will be on, and never getting them right. LOL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cody and Enzo talking about Memphis being very aggressive towards David after the re-nom. Said he came up behind him, slapped him hard on the shoulder and yelled something like "you popped your cherry" in his ear.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
So Cody and Enzo telling Dani if Tyler comes off then X-Mas should volunteer as a pawn. Or Day goes up if Kevin comes off. Why does it have to be a girl? Why not one of the guys volunteer to go up as a pawn? Before its over with Day will be on the block! These girls cannot play this game if they keep protecting these guys! Do they really think these guys would save a girl over their bros?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo, Cody, Nicole & Dani in HoH are discussing Memphis being seen as the villain of the season.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas/Memphis (Grandma/Grandpa?) talking in the BY.. Xmas says she never got close to the girls on her season, so this is fun for her having some girls to connect with. She says she in her real life she has very few girl friends. She connects more to to the guys cuz she’s “playful like that...”.
I have yet to see her being “playful.” Unless she means bossy/dismissive/condescending/unhearing/loud-talking/know-it-all?!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Who was David saying FU to? I dont see anyone out there with him unless he was talking to the cameras.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No clue Molliegirl, he might have been saying it to all the people who are up in the HOH, leaving him alone in the backyard.

He really has then shook now that the power has been used.

Best thing that could have happened because they are all going nuts trying to figure out who used it.

I hope he continues to deny having the power, it will keep them all off balance and they have been way too complacent thinking they have everything under control with their cheating pre-season alliance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought David started to talk about something pre season but feeds cut..

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
You know I dont like Nicole at all but she wasnt the only one talking about Ian and she's losing sponsors on Twitter and being trashed but there is nothing I see on Cody, Memphis, Dani or X-was. Unless I dont see it or they dont have sponsors. I'm just saying if you're going to trash one on social media they should all be. BB needs to talk to them all about the bullying not just one. But I guess they forgot about it because they are still doing it. And why did Memphis not get called on the carpet by BB for hard hitting David on his shoulder and now saying he's going to intimidate him into confessing? They all need sensitivity training!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I saw Twitter David was talking about Memphis when he said FU. He also said something about old broke a$$ men. There's a clip on Twitter about David being upset or mad about Memphis. It's his power if he wants to pretend its not thats on him. He just needed to be a better liar. Personally I would have just said sorry Dani I'm not going to jury this week. He knows they are all coming for him so get a little revenge for himself even if its only for one week!

Kc103

07-13-2004

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Did David finally actually tell people he had the power or are they just assuming he did?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole is losing sponsors becayse she is an "influencer" and does a podcast. Companies pay her money to promote their products so I can understand companies not wanting to do that if they feel its bad for their image. Dani does not work so no sponsors there. Memphis owns restaurants so there may be people who won't be patrons. Cody is an aspiring actor so again no sponsors.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I havent heard him tell anyone yet. Someone said he told Tyler but feeds were cutting out at the time so I'm not so sure he told him. If he did Tyler hasn't told anyone yet. Feeds have been freezing up the past two hours so anything is possible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole must be so relieved to be done with that horrible costume!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey it was a horrible costume!

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Rosem, too funny (Janie)!! Gotta love her!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Calimom, yes love to get together after things get back to normal xoxoxo

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Molly I agree and to be honest Nicole was the least offender

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope that Kevin wins veto, Dani nominates Xmas as a replacement.....whoops! Another power activated! Xmas can’t be nominated, so Dani has to nominate yet another HG. Which would be a record FIVE nominees.

She doesn’t want to nominate Ian, and has mentioned Enzo being a possibility. She just told Tyler yesterday afternoon she wouldn't go after him until F6, and then few hours later, she names him as the replacement nominee. LOL

And....Dani has the option of trying to win HOH again next week! Since this week was so much fun.

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am going to say if Big Brother was what it has turned in to back in the day, very few of us would have been 20 year fans. The game is hardly recognizable to the game we all fell in love with.

Yet we keep watching, for me hoping it gets better, back to what it was. I was so hopeful for this season. When will I give up and move on? When will the rest of you give up?

Like so many other things, maybe BB is better as a memory and part of our past.

I do not know, just so sad this morning at what my beloved BB has become.

At least Janie can still make me laugh, OMG her video on the time zones. HAHA

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I am feeling the same way. Very sad at what they did to BB.

Here is a clip of Cody comparing David not revealing his power to OJ Simpson for some reason:

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1304685972198756352

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody is such a simpleton.

Nicole and Dani seem very taken with him and laugh hysterically at every lame, stupid thing he says. Which makes him say even more lame and stupid things.

Looks aren’t everything. Cody is proof.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David is not the reason Tyler is on the block.

Dani is the reason Tyler is on the block.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Mama and Rosem-I so agree BB is nothing like it was. I actually skipped last season for the first time since season 1 due to what was being said here from the beginning....

I think the reason why I keep coming back hoping has to do with you all- I love the community here and would dearly miss it.

Evel thinks they need to start fresh with new producers and especially a new casting agent. I agree with him They cast the same types every time and the young white pretty people are always the producers favorites. They do not offer the depth we crave.