TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Some of the HG's were speculating that the tint in the sky was because of fires, but Kevin said if that was the case there would be ash in the air.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Um no Kevin.

I live in the city where the air quality is currently the worst in the world, all because of wildfires.

There is no ash.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin just said he doesn't care about any secret powers unless it F**** his game.

Sorry, Kevin, you are about to be screwed.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I know, Keldogg... been reading about the Marine air interfering and stuff.

Mom_of - from things that have been said here, I think that at least Nicole and maybe Dani have apologized to Ian. So either the DR told Ian about the incident, or the DR instigated an apology from the girls. Not sure about Xmas or Memphis, though. (It was just the 4 of them in the room.)

Drkelgirl02

08-17-2020

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drkelgirl02 a private message Print Post    
I'm a huge fan of this site but rarely post comments. I've noticed there are several longtime posters missing this season but can't remember their names...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Could David be so certain that he is not the target that he would not use the power to save it for next week? Move over, Marcellas...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kevin would be wrong. We have had no ash, but very weird skies. Our high level smoke is coming from Norther California fires, and I am south of the BB house.

This is no to say we will not have ash at some point.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing, Cathie. Didn't he say to Tyler, I'm not the target? I wonder if he is thinking that he will be nominated next week with Da'Vonne and, then, will use his power.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
David would be crazy not to use but power!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
ummm Sea, you are talking about David, totally clueless David.

ETA: I am hoping that David is just acting. He actually did a good job of not telling anyone about his power so he could just be carrying that through.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I asked the same thing a couple hours ago, Cathie... not that he feels so safe, but that he feels he's gonna need it next week too.

But I'm still not convinced that they're not waiting to spring it on Dani at the Veto meeting, so she has to get double blood on her hands if Veto is used.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I have enjoyed your post over the years, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I use to post a lot more in the beginning, but now just enjoy reading all of the live feeds from you all. I still feel very part of the group. It's something special that we have all been here so long. *Hugs*

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Calimom, was association with 9/11 for you, but loss. One of my cancer patients died on 9/11 in 2015. I certainly remember that date.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when Tyler was talking to Dani earlier about David, and that if he had a power he would not tell anyone, “even the diary room” according to Tyler.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David knows he has a power, right? The power to remove himself from the block, right? And he is on the block at the moment, right?

Okay.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HG are noticing that something is happening. Unusual aircraft sightings and sky color is clueing them in that all is not right on the west coast.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
These people are so fixated on the BB Basement! It's like they've forgotten the Safety Suite ever existed...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Another theory... David has become SO invested in keeping his Power secret that he's decided it would be too much of a giveaway if he uses it on himself... LOL

Do I really think he's that stupid? No... but it made me laugh thinking about it anyway.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody telling Enzo that the nominations must stay the same. I am getting annoyed that it looks like David did not use his power.

Unless he did and it hasn’t been made public yet. Seems unlikely at this point.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the kind words and hugs—I feel the love!
Pamy—all these years and we STILL haven’t met in person! We are literally almost neighbors! Maybe when the weather cools a bit more we can meet on a patio at a restaurant for lunch?
Drkegirl02– I’m also missing some of the regulars—UncleRicky, the young lady who’s deaf (can’t remember her screen name), Goddessatlaw, and so MANY MORE! I miss them, hope they return...
I’m grateful for all of you!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ps, THAT’S IT!!

David has been told that it is a secret power, so he has to keep it a secret. Forever.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Cali, I think that was Lanzee?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LMAO Even after he's evicted Thursday, Rosem!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cathie-YES! That’s her! I kept thinking it started with a Z...
I know she spends her summers with relatives but I was hoping since this season followed a different timeline, not to mention Covid, that maybe she’d be on here this season. She was always so enthusiastic :-)