TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Meggie, so many of us have lost loved ones and we all help each other through it as best we can. We’ve also lost some posters here, and even though we’ve never met each other in person, we feel such a connection and we feel as if we DO “know” them...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Calimom)))

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
I posted on Cody’s IG about the saying “nip it in the bud”. Whoever is handling his account responded with a laughing emoji, and said, “ but in our house, we nip it in the butt”. OK then.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It may seem strange that I feel that way since I only started posting here regularly this year. But I've been reading y'all for so many years while lurking that I really do feel that connection.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sorry to both Psch and Cali. That is awful 😢😢. So on another note I am completely disgusted with both Janelle and Evel on Twitter, first off let me stat that Memphis making fun of Ian on live feeds not ok. Though some when they are ignorant of the specifications try to use humor. Nicole on the other hand has been abused since before the game began, it is awful. Her laughing at Memphis not ok in my opinion but again some do laugh when nervous. I hate cancel culture Ok sorry for my rant. It is sad that the most guilty get ignored but the others do not.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Yes- this place has always been a solace to me.

Pondering loss and life today I am reflecting on the fact that having lost my soulmate sister and my father in 2019 I was so very happy when it turned to 2020 and I could put 2019 behind me- OY! Little did I Know what 2020 would become....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, at least you tried, Deb... thanks for that. I had a feeling Cody came from a long line of butt munchers. (Sorry, Mods, but HE said it.)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Meggie that is awful so sorry

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
From bad to worse, eh, Meggie? I feel for you!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thanks for sharing Calimom
That is heartbreaking

I look forward to your posts every summer...always so perfect and well put together

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Awww... Mom_of... there's room here on the couch for you.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So glad you came out of lurk mode Psch

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
❤️❤️ psch. I am hopeful Nicole will tell Ian what happened and apologize. I also don’t get why all the boys get to be scott free on everything. Where was the TMZ when Tyler used BLM for a game move, Memphis said the comments on Ian. Where is the reporting.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also can we get a muzzle for Xmas she is so annoying with her know it all mouth🙏🙏

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gb!

I have indeed felt SO welcomed I wish I'd come out of the woodwork much sooner!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler was reported on extensively, including on Oprah.

This is All Stars. They have all been to this rodeo at least once before and know they are being taped 24/7.

The other people do not earn money being a social influencer. They may see blowback in their businesses, but they don't have sponsors.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not happy....Dani is the HOH and 2 weak players are on the block.I want this game to get exciting......so disappointed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meggie, this year! I do think of loved ones who are gone and I think how hard COVID would have been on my parents. My mom with COPD/Emphysema. It would have been terrifying. I have lost too many patients I drove, but I know COVID would have heaped on so much anxiety.

But, I want to be here and get through this without punching anyone in their uncovered nose as they and their nose loom over me.

At the beginning of this season, I remember how excited the HG were to see people and not wear masks! They got used to it quickly!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kellogg was it on Entertainment tonight or TMZ. It should be everywhere if this is what they r going to do not only on Oprah and twitter

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mara she wants to backdoor Tyler

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just want to add to the thankfulness of this board. We have this connection and for those of us who were here on 9/11/01, that connection will be there forever. I went through many personal ups and downs over the years and the one constant in my life over the past two decades has been TVCH. I will always be grateful for this connection and it is what keeps me coming back year after year, even when I hate BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The HG Have been noticing that the sky is different and they don’t know why, reminds me of BB2 on 9/11 when they noticed there were no planes overhead.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The people mocking Ian were also publicized..

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why would Dani have told Tyler she wont go after him until final 6, she said it just a few hours ago to him

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ian just told David that several people tried to quit this week.

I know about Ian and Tyler, not sure who else. Memphis?