TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I just watched the instructions for David's power again and it said he could use it AFTER a nomination ceremony so maybe this isn't going to happen the way I'm imagining it.

I hate that an outsider is going this week too but they all had a chance to band together with Keesha, Kaysar & Janelle and none of them would do it so they kind of made their own bed.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree Ark. They could have had a great alliance with Janelle and Kaysar, but no, they wanted to side with the young cool kids.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Ian doesnt know David's has a power, but Ian was talking to Christmas and was guessing what the powers would be. Ian said after the nomination and pictures were on the wall, there was a very long pause and BB wouldnt call it a wrap like usual. Ian surmised that it was a long pause for a power to be used.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone! Missed you guys!

Last night, between TVCH being down, and All Access being down when we finally get an endurance comp, I started thinking that this season is just doomed.

Losing favorites so early in the season, Day falling off almost immediately, Dani winning, another POC likely leaving again this week, its just not fun to watch anymore.

I am getting more enjoyment from Taran on RHAP describing the live feeds than watching the actual live feeds.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Last week didnt Dani talk about taking out Tyler because she was so mad at him?

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I guess David will have to use it before the noms then and BB will have to sound a siren or something because it said he could do this in secret. It kind of sucks if he uses it and he's not a nominee though.

Rosem, unless something exciting is happening, I'm not watching much of the feeds. Cliff's overnight updates and Taran's are enough for me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Pamy. This is Dani’s opportunity, but she will probably wimp out and nominate David and Kevin, and when David uses his power she will put up Ian.

She talks big. But I doubt that Tyler is going anywhere this week.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dani told Day that she's afraid to take a swing at Tyler and miss and with so many powers out there, there is a good chance she would miss.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Kevin or Ian win POV, Dani might put Tyler up at that point. But I think Tyler has enough support to stay over Kevin or Ian.

Then. Dani would have made enemies of David, Tyler, Kevin and Ian. I am fine with that. LOL

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I thought Memphis was a have not so why is he sleeping
In a regular bed?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Have nots are Dani, David and Ian. Memphis dropped 4th.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The guy on Taran’s show pointed out that feeds should have a lot of intrigue today.

So, I’ll have them on in the background while I play Stardew Valley.

Just when I try to get away, it sucks me back in.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Have nots are Day, David & Ian. Dani is HOH

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm interested to hear the convos in Dani's HoH room. Who's going to spill the beans on whom?

If there are any beans left to be spilled, that is...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, shoot, thanks Ark. I guess I really wanted Dani to be a have not. HA!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Poor little Kevin ... poor me mood.talking in the love room...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kevin needs to quit whining and WIN something.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm right there with you Rosem.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Rosem... that pleasure will never come for you, I'm sorry to say.

Along with her home gym, Dani won a slop pass in the last Veto comp... good for the rest of the season.

Of course, I guess she might still get a cold shower.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
figures Dani is all talk and no show. David will use power this week and then will be enemy #1 next week. I hate this season

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
I just remembered . . . It was bad enough, having to listen to Christmas' almost constant "pep talks" last night, but there were also multiple times when whole conversations/comments seemed to repeat and repeat themselves. Did anyone else experience this? It was crazy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I heard Dani call it a Have Not Pass, so no cold showers for her!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The fact that its David and Kevin that are going to be nominated makes me mad.

The fact that David will remove himself, forcing Dani to scramble makes me happy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought Dani has a slop pass, so she would still have to sleep in the room and have cold showers. Unless I’m wrong, which is entirely possible.

It seems that the DR talked to Nicole and Dani about making fun of Ian. Nicole said she is in a bad mood now, and is worried that they’re going to put it on the show.

Dani is upset that she “has to” nominate Kevin. She is going to tell him that theres a bigger plan. (BD Tyler?). Wait til she finds out about David’s power. The freak out will be epic.

These gals are gonna be real charmers today.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... Memphis pointing out to Kevin and Xmas that the teapot and at least one skillet that BB gave them are designed for gas stoves, not the electric cooktop they have.

Don't know that I would have ever thought of that, but it is clear that the pan Xmas is using for pancakes doesn't sit flat on the stove and is intended to have flames come up around the bottom.

Great planning, Production!