TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 11: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So sorry to hear that, Meggie! But glad your family AND their kitty got away safely.

Same for yours, Mamapors!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thinking of everyone who has family in the line of the fires, our daughter and husband are also being told to get ready. They're in Oregon. My thoughts will be with you all!

Even though I would love to see Dani and Nicole on the block, I hope Memphis/Cody go up and whoever comes down, put Tyler up. Over the guys and so disappointed in Tyler. I liked him last game but playing with the boys this season has shown me a different side of him. Not my cup of tea this season.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
What happened to the board? I kept getting a 404 message.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Nothing going on since 9:12?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Davonne fell first and quickly, after a while David fell and then Ian fell so they are the have nots for the week. Last 3 up were Cody, Nicole, and Dani. Nic fell followed almost immediately by Cody, leaving Dani as new HOH.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
(Are we back up OK? Looks like we lost about 24 hours of stuff)

Dani can play for HOH next week with her power...Don’t know if that’s much of an advantage right now or not (since I’d guess it’s gonna be a Q&A because this week was physical..)

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Cody says that Kevin will probably be hurt when he is put up. I haven’t been able to determine who Dani is thinking of for the second nominee or possible third if the power is used.

06-29-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
TVCH experienced an outage last evening. The board has been restored with our last backup which was Thursday morning. Unfortunately, some posts made in the interim have been lost. We've taken steps to help ensure the same issue doesn't occur again. Thank you for understanding.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am reading that she is putting up Kevin and David. David has a power that will take him down, and then she will probably put up Ian.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Yay! You're back! I felt like I was going through withdrawal. Really missed you all last night and this morning.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was more upset about this board being down than I was about Dan/Derrick’s Pre-Alliance maintaining their power yet again this week....
The endurance comp would have been enjoyable if Xmas had been muzzled. She never stopped talking for the entire comp. These people have played/won or watched this comp, some more than once, yet Xmas shouted the same 5 lines over and OVER...
It sounds as if most of us were also experiencing probs with our internet so we had trouble watching the comp as well as being unable to post here made it a very difficult night!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I'm watching the comp on flashback. I totally agree, we finally get an endurance comp and can't enjoy one minute of it without Christmas's mouth running non stop...same ole same ole. I kept yelling at my screen for her to shut the blank up. ugh I couldn't stand her before, but really really can't stand her now. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Dani won. Ugh

I missed you all!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
First I couldn't get he live feeds and when I finally got them I came here to let you all know what was going on and couldn't get in here. I'm glad everything is back to normal.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am telling you 2020 can not get over fast enough for me. The whole year has been one bazaar thing after another!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ditto to all y'all.

I was so relieved when I got up this morning and my digital reality was fully restored. Well, except for all that typing we wasted on here yesterday, but I won't complain too loudly.

Morning everyone!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nana, she really goes over the top when she gets off her chair claiming her butt hurts and she lies down on her tummy to watch the comp. then she quickly gets up to move 5 feet over so she lie down right across from where Tyler is on the wall. Later, Kevin asked Day if Xmas was watching HIM, Day told the above story, but mistakenly assumed it was David being watched by Xmas. Then she said it was Tyler OR David, it it was definitely not Kevin, which she though was a good thing.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Endurance comps are much more boring without you guys!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
See, people... this is why we can't have nice things...

CBS gives us Live Feeds right after the show airs, and what do we do?

Not only do we crash CBS All Access, but TVCH as well!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am so hoping that Dani nominates David this week and he uses his power. BWAAAHHHAHAHAH

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
THAT is gonna be some FUN TV, Ark... just too bad we don't get to see it live.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Ark I think he will but then Ian will go up. Kevin,David,Ian, Day is the plan for the pre-game alliance to mow down. Three POC and a disabled person.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Meggie, I can't do anything about who she nominates but I want to see her face when she has to name a 3rd person and then I want to see her whine about it for hours after.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Yea, I laughed when Christmas complained the chairs were too hard and her butt hurt lol. Meanwhile everyone else is hanging onto a wall soaking wet and suffering, but hey lets hear about the chair is too hard for her lol.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
What hurts is knowing it probably will be an "outsider" leaving this week. I remember reading or hearing somewhere that Dani felt her fatal mistake the last time she played was turning on her alliance too early.

Although, who's to say which "alliance" she plans to stick with this season. Def not the Slick Six, but she probably has at least 4 other groups to choose from.