TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas is the first woman to EVER have a baby... EVER!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I agree that they decide - and will hold them to their contract if it serves their narrative. In this case, it does.

Its their pond, we’re just swimming in it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I do hope Bay can successfully leave it all in the house. Except for meeting Swaggy, BB has not been a positive experience for her. I want her to walk out and never look back as she walks back into a life she loves.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
SOOOOO

Cody is comforting Nicole because HIS grandfather died.

SMH

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Just came to rant about this.

Maybe she should quit if the grief is too much for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah I thought it was weird that Nicole thinks it will put a target on her if she comforts him, LMAO. She really is a selfish little girl who still hasn't grown up, IMO.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Last night after Cody went to take a shower all Nicole could talk about was thinking about what might happen to HER while she is in the house...I couldn't believe it!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
The other thing that struck me today was Nicole and Dani talking like they are already final 6-with 12 people in the house- that is only because that pre-season alliance already has spelled out who is going.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Please 🙏 Please 🙏 Please 🙏 ... Bestow upon us an HOH who will target Dani and Nicole.. 🙏🙏🙏

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Aaaaand they cut the feed as soon as Kevin was fighting with Bay and Day

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Bay is READING Kevin right now lolol

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Yes Sea- make it so!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know if the hamsters had the backyard right now and saw the skies, they might think the world had come to an end.

They aren't expecting the sky to return to normal up here for 2 or 3 days, so I wonder if it will be better tomorrow down in LA.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cody is most impressed by Memphis’ story of making money while in high school by designing and selling T-SHIRTS! He is SO pumped....
(Cody, nobody wants to buy/own/wear a “Triple Threat” or “Slick Six” t-shirt!)

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dipo I wondered how bad the sky and air was in LA. My cousin sent me a picture from her home in San Francisco and I'm not really sure why she is staying there and keeping her children there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ark, what is weird is that even tho the air quality is bad this is the first day when I don't smell the smoke, they sky is just weird.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Ark I am near San Francisco, and yes the sky is eery, but the air quality is good. I read the scientific explanation today for the orange hazy sky, it has to do with a marine layer and a smoke layer filtering out the blue.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Standing in agreement with Sea and Meggie!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I went out for a bit; can anyone tell me what Bay/Day/Kevin are arguing about, or is it just more of Bay letting him know how useless he is?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, on the news they showed the smoke coming to LA and OC from the north!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Memphis thinks Ian is a twin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mom_of!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Mamapors you are right- I am on the Peninsula and the marine layer is trapping the smoke ABOVE it so our air quality is way better than it was earlier this week when it seemed clearer - in spite of the bizarre apocalypse that seems to be happening. It was dark like night at 2pm! If the wind changes the marine layer though we will have ash raining down and terrible air...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile my husbands niece, her husband, and their cat got out of their apartment in Medford- given 10 minutes to evacuate, and the building burned to the ground. They didn't have renter's insurance.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Meggie I am so sorry. My son and daughter-in-law, and grandkids were evacuated a few weeks ago from the MORGAN HILL fire. They did not lose their home, were very lucky.

I am so sorry for your niece and her husband.