TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH Board Outage and Restore

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : TVCH Board Outage and Restore users admin

06-29-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
TVCH experienced an outage last evening. The board has been restored with our last backup which was Thursday morning. Unfortunately, some posts made in the interim have been lost. We've taken steps to help ensure the same issue doesn't occur again. Thank you for understanding.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mods!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
You are the best!!! TY for all of your hard work!

Which reminds me is it time to donate this year?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you. :-)

Although we didn't feel the need for a donation drive this year, we're always grateful for donations to cover the cost of keeping the board up and running.

06-29-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Post removed. Complaining about moderation is against the rules, and a great way to have your account suspended. Email us. We do respond to all Emails, so if you don't see a response, you might need to check your Spam or Junk folders.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I feel so blessed that Draheid does a daily backup!!!

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I feel so blessed that Draheid even exists and still apparently loves us.

And I think it is probably again time for donations, as it seems like forever since we did it last.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all you guys do here on TVCH. Love this place!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The donate button at the top of the page makes it so easy to donate. I like that I can donate using a credit card instead of paypal.

Admin and Mods, I appreciate all that you do! xoxoxoo

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for your kindness and generosity. We looked at our financial position recently, and I think we are good for a year or two, provided we don't ever want to change the software.

Every penny you donate goes to the actual expenses of hosting, security certificate, etc. Not a penny goes to anyone of us.

We appreciate your loyalty and kindness more than I can say.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy, I totally forgot about that Donate button, since I always go directly to the Search page.

Thanks, Admin and Mods, for putting up with us all these years.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Some threads I canโ€™t access at all, others I have to log in each time. And sometimes even after I log in my posts donโ€™t show up. Do I need to re set something?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure, Lakecat. You always could try clearing your cache and cookies and see if that helps. Though if you clear them all, you'll likely have to login for other sites as well

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
There goes Jimmer rambling about caches and cookies again :-)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that's me!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: