TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 15 - POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 15 - POV users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 09, 2020Dipo25 09-09-20  5:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dang, Bayleigh didn't help her cause for staying in the game with that question.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12s
To sum up, that episode was trash. #bb22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lost Internet, had to reboot.

Next is what I was going to post

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay gives Tyler hug cause she wasn't expecting that.

He leaves to talk to Xmas.

Tyler wants to come clean to Xmas; he feels he's the reason Bay/Day are on the block.

Xmas tells Tyler he did not have an influence on her decision.

Tyler says he doesn't feel right with one of them going home.

Tyler hedging his words; Xmas asking him to spell it out.

Ty says he doesn't want to ruin her game either, she says backdooring him would.

Ty says he can't tell her what to do; she says "Trust me, I'll do what I want."

Commercial

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Adding to the CBS conspiracy - my Internet went completely down just as I was posting the convo between Tyler and Xmas which kept us on stars for hours the other day.

Coincidence? I think NOT!! LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The question Ark refers to above was after Xmas announced "I have decided... not to use the Veto." Bay asked if they were allowed to say who Xmas said was her "untouchable?"

Xmas said No and This Veto Meeting is adjourned.

I got the impression from the feeds that Bay had much more to say than that, suggesting heavy editing of the Veto meeting as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
When Christmas said no, I would have just said it anyway. Screw you Xmas! Bailey showed restraint to not blurt it out.

I am not a Nicole fan but I did find what she did admirable

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It was sort of admirable, but she really thought she was gonna get a cute little outfit AND more camera time, I'm afraid.

Unless Mom_of is out there, in which case it was a lovely altruistic gesture on Nicole's part! LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Hugs to Momof3!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Tyler/Xmas were playing backgammon and Xmas told Tyler she was wasn’t going to use PoV, they had twin hairstyles—messy buns on top of their heads... ugh!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: