TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 09: Archive through September 09, 2020 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thank you. I knew he had restaurants. I really don't pay much attention to him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day asking for Memphis’ vote. Memphis tells her that he will give her his vote but wants her to go bat for him if David wins HOH.

I wonder why Memphis thinks Day would have any influence over David????

Hmmmmmm, makes one think.....

🤔

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Hate to burst your bubble, Rosem, but Xmas will still be HoH tomorrow. And I expect her to flaunt that robe until the last possible moment...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas wants to talk to Bayleigh to try to smooth things over.

Hopefully she'll do it after a few cocktails.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Memphis noticed Day worked to get votes for David when he was on the block. and they hang out and talk at times. Whether Memphis is awake during any of this is another matter!
I’m surprised Nicole didn’t shut down the laughing about Ian. Being a nurse, not to mention having a closeness with Ian, I’d expect more of her!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cali - Dani commented that she knew Nicole was laughing because it was hashtag relatable, and Nicole agreed.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Good morning TVCH! .. Just reading about the live feeds make me very happy that I haven't gotten sucked down the rabbit hole this year. (Because I would have an opinion on just about everything.. LOL!) I agree with Kelldogg... on Ian (They all can go to ...) ... I swear there is even more self-centeredness this season than any other. These are not all stars... pre-alliance to take it to the end equals boring stuff... might as well make them play rock paper scissors...and let them out early. Way to kill a show "All Stars"!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She gave up nursing for podcasting. She is not a nurse.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, Ian Jason Roy is making stuff up

https://www.ibtimes.com/big-brother-season-16-frankie-grande-learns-grandfathers-death-will-he-leave-show-video-1638208

Whoa, NOT IAN!! And Jason, wow, could have looked it up online, like I did.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole spent money to go to school to become a nurse. Became a nurse, went on Big Brother and decided she didn’t like being a nurse.

Came back on Big Brother, won, got a fiance, got a podcast, became an influencer.

Came back on Big Brother yet again, and destroyed it all with a whine, a cry and a laugh.

The End.

(we hope)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I know she is no longer a practicing nurse, but one’s core values and empathy doesn’t usually stay at the (former) workplace. She seems so sensitive to fear (and tears), I’d think she would be more sensitive and try to not cause It upon others.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey: what did Ian lie about?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have no idea how she was as a nurse, but there are nurses without those core values.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I think Sea meant Jason. Jason had tweeted that Frankie and Derrick both left the house to attend funerals.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree Sea, like Maggie the nurse. No empathy at all.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Nana!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jason.. I feel better..

Thought Ian would know the truth..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Nicole Anthony was more of a loss to working with kids.

Kids grow up and as adults often cite that certain teacher who encouraged them.

Time will tell, but my guess is that good teachers will be cited in the future, more than that certain podcaster or influencer.

Just sitting here, hoping I am right

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh they did not change that camera fast enough.

Bay just said when Derrick called us he said I am not going but someone I know is and I am just feeling around to see . . .Camera cut.

Pre Game Alliance stuff confirmed.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree, I was so sad to see NicA had left teaching... she is a great role model for young children.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I teach nursing in a RN Transitions program. You must be a licensed paramedic or a LVN to come into our program. There are many who want to become an RN because of the money...not because of caring or empathy. Many former students who were paramedics have out right told me that is why they are trying to become an RN...they love being a paramedic but it does not pay well.

Back on topic: I believe Memphis has every right to think that Day would have influence with David...Day outright told anyone who wanted to listen that she would not vote out David...she even did this to the detriment of her own game because she could have kept NicA and partnered up with Janelle and Kaysar. But Day was firm, because David was a POC she would not be keeping NicA. She also, as stated above, campaigned for David. Memphis's believe is justified I believe.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303754999122612225

There is the clip of Bay confirming the pre game alliance. Up until this I just could not believe it.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mamapors!

I was listening to Bay & Day, but missed what name she said had called.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG the chill between Bay and Christmas. I want Bay to stay for that reason.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And the Christmas poor me spin tour continuers. Kevin now.