TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 08: Archive through September 08, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David and Enzo in photo room now; David adds Ian to the Love room meeting.

Enzo said something about connecting Xmas and Memphis with those four.

Enzo asks if David is good with Ian; David says yeah, that m-f'er is mine, yo.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas is delusional as hell.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Kel... but what now?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Margaritas?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I can't believe you psyched me into switching feeds again, Kel... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And since you used up all the sedatives, I guess margaritas will have to do.

No salt, please...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
LITERALLY I CAAN NOOOOOOT WITH BUTTON BOY!!! AAAGGGHHH! I dont even think we get a full 5 minutes of conversation without being interrupted. Working from home, maybe it's my first time noticing it's this bad, honestly I dont even want to turn them on anymore

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Taran's recap is very helpful!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So, the latest "genius plan" cooked up by Xmas, Memphis & Enzo (with Nicole in the room) is for Xmas to somehow convince the house that Ian is her "undisposable." They figure in case one of them gets put up, this way Ian will get put up with them, so they can evict him without getting his blood on their hands.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Conveniently, and I'm sure coincidentally, Ian enters HoH shortly after Nicole left, and the others leave Ian and Xmas alone to bond.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
When Taran got to the fight in is recap, he was making me laugh
He is so good at details and adding levity to it all

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
At the end, Taran's co-host, JT, did a good job explaining how he doesn't feel anyone in the house is racist BUT...and I'm in total agreement with him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really want Da'Vonne to stay and have a chance to win, or bring home more money.

Swaggy wants Bayleigh home to see her new Tesla so they can continue to brag about how well off they are and the jury can just be the jury.

It does seem like finally we might get people voting, not just "with the house", so there is that.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Well that _ _am button boy. Bay is pitching to Memphis and giving him bullet points. I think he will appreciate that as he doesn’t seem to like details... just facts mam sorry old tv show reference..

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin up to HoH to check on Xmas

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reading tweets, the other people in the house certainly say that Christmas was drunk.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is always “one-upping” anything anyone says but this was kinda funny—Ian was so easily doing the math for evictions & said they would have to have at least 2 double evictions. She said they had a double late in the season during her season. Ian said they had 2 doubles in his & immediately Xmas says “so did WE!” Ian seemed surprised, then Xmas said “wait, I *think* we did... I’m not sure...” LOL when she brags about her real life it’s not always easy to fact-check... BB IS easy to find out if/when certain things happened!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas thinks today her therapist might be proud of her for realizing other people have their "experiences" but she wouldn't have been proud of her last night. (Xmas' words)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Christmas was not drunk anyone who has internet can check different links and watch for themselves you don’t need feeds to see it.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo just said, "That's why they only gave us 2 beers, yo."

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've been saying Christmas was drunk because she seemed drunk. Day was certainly irritating with her "Personal game information" but not irritating enough to not be able to walk away if you weren't impaired. But you are right Fan3, none of us know for sure if she was drunk or not. It's just an opinion.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Man, didnt think I could dislike Xmas more...but those videos are AWFUL. And Bay said it perfectly, Bay can not clap at Xmas and get in her face the way Xmas was doing to her, because she would be labeled as basically an angry black woman.

Xmas took advantage of her implicit bias right there...wow..and Xmas doesnt see it...Bay VERBALIZED it and she still didnt see it!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas was too busy overtalking Bay to even hear it, Christiii... and just now with Ian and Kevin she was complaining about how Bay started talking over her!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
FYI I got drunk at Christmas on 1 beer. I had to lay down.

I don't think Christmas is going to find much sympathy from anyone in there.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Or out here!!