TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Keldogg... what happened to those sedatives??

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I took them myself.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL And with GOOD reason!

But... you could have shared...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Oh boy,
Lots of unknown outside stuff between Bay/Swaggy and Angela/Tyler that Bay is talking about (and we keep losing the feeds over)

Now I blame BB for putting Bay and Tyler in the game together

Lots of bad blood even after BB20

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Every time Bay opens her mouth we get stars, though...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my.... is David trying to sneak his arm around Davonne, LOL. I know he probably isn't but the veiw on cam 1 makes it look like that.

Cam 2 shows his arm is just sitting on the back of the sofa and Davonne is leaning forward.

Was a cute thought for a minute until I saw the other cam view.

Now Kevin has joined them.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I've gotta say, I think Bay came in with the best intentions for her and Tyler to squash all the outside bad stuff between them

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too honestly. I think that these micro aggregations are not noticeable to people who haven't lived with them their whole lives.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Ditto Christiii

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When the show first started, Bayleigh laughingly admitted she’s either happy or screaming, there was nothing in between... I watched her previous season, The Challenge, and have Live Feeds this year. Of all, this season so far has shown me she has had great restraint—at times I wouldn’t have expected it!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OK I just watched last night's show....if David had taken one of the two off the block with his power would be be a possible replacement or not?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Meggie, Taran on RHAP says possibly there would be a lapse, diary rooms, then an announcement of a change, keeping the power user anonymous.

So, was there alcohol? I see Ty/David playing cornhole, Ian at doing laundry...not much else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice I don't think that has been made clear because I wondered the same thing.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Car yes before Cody and Enzo were talking about it

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
After a long rant by Bay about Tyler to Day and Kevin with Bay proudly saying she took $450,000 from Tyler in BB20 causing Angela to have to sell her Range Rover (and blowing a kiss to Angela via the camera)

Da'Vonne just now lied to Bay about what Dani told her about the votes trying to make Bay think she has a better chance of staying than she does

Not understanding that deceptive strategy by Day to Bay, she could just not say anything vs giving Bay false hope

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
A few of them have mentioned they lost their ugly drinking cup... is that one of them on top of the refrigerator, against the wall? It’s been there for a couple of days...

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Or Day could gently remind Bay of the early earnest promise we saw that Swaggy & Bay want this to be Day's season to win.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Memphis and Tyler have decided the next two on the block should be Kevin and David.

*no surprise there*

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well remember that KayCee was supposed to be on this season, so the anticipated clash was KayCee vs Bayleigh.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yikes Day is arguing with Xmas as to why she didn't put Tyler up this morning and is explaining why Bay is hurt by Christmas

Day needs to stop. There's no saving them both now

This is only going to hurt her game

It's getting tense at times

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Others are realizing there's an argument in the bathroom, it's now very loud

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now yelling has ensued and Da'Vonne walked away while yelling back at Xmas that she is walking away

Kitchen people are watching from a distance

Bay has now come to continue the argument with Xmas

Now very loud!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I guess we saw the side of Xmas that rams peoples cars.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s hilarious to hear them arguing over whether “personal game information” is a thing...
The alliance of 10 people better be worried, especially Dani and Nicole who regularly start a convo with “don’t tell anyone this...”