TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, I don't know if Tyler was ever going to fully trust Bayleigh. Not only did he have his own unpleasant experience with him on their season but I'm sure he watched The Challenge because Kaycee was on it. Bayleigh screamed at Kaycee for no good reason and that probably reinforced his original opinion of her. She seems to lash out under pressure and that can be scary in a game where the pressure is on pretty much all of the time.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Agree Ark...when she doesn't have her way...she throws a fit.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bbnut, I don't know if she reacts this way to not getting her way in real life. I hope not but in the high stress of these games she's said that she resorts to tears or yelling. In my younger days, I would have certainly much rather yell than cry. I would get so mad at myself if I cried.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I don't know either, but when they did the home video with her parents, on her season, it seemed she was pretty spoiled...and watching her in this season...she is kind until she doesn't feel safe, and then she is pretty arrogant. It's like someone flipped a switch.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Could David have saved Bay with his power or did he have to use it before nominations?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I think he had to use it before the Veto meeting.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Honestly, the more I hear about the pre-season alliance the more i realize that the periphery players never stood a chance. The four came in with a plan to make all these fake alliances that made the outsiders believe they were in an alliance and that effectively kept them all from banding together against the cool white kids. It was a done deal from the start. The fact also is the POC were never considered as part of the core. We can never know why. I fear the worst reasons

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I was thinking the same thing!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agree Ark it has absolutely nothing to do with the color of her skin, Bayleigh is just a spoiled Brat who has tantrums when she does not get what she want, or her way.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
For a minute I thought you were talking about Dani.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Don't even get me started on Dani. Coming into the game she was one of my favorites. Now I can't wait for her to be gone.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh spoiled give me a break. She’s no more spoiled than Dani or Nicole and she doesn’t have the “privilege” they do. Dani pouts when she doesn’t get her way and Nicole cries. I guess Christmas saying she diesn’t care who wins the next HOH as ling as it’s not DaVonne, Kevin ir David isn’t about race either.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just read on Twitter that feeds are back

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I want some corn on the cob now!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like they have a pretty good spread.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jada have you watched Bayleigh on the challenge. She is a brat. Anytime something does not go her way she blames it on race. I am sorry for what Tyler did, yet I do not know because of all the cuts in feeds if it was a Dans funeral type of think or sincere.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay all alone out in the BY eating... I suppose that's her choice, most likely.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She looks sad, but still has an appetite, apparently.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Day has joined Bay and Bay said, it may look lonely but I enjoy alone time.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Here is the thing. You can dislike like the person and still object to other peoples racist behavior. Its not an either/or situation.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Somebody said something to her from the door and she shrugged her shoulders.

Day has joined her now.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Chit-chat about food, flies, ants...

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Yes Mom I saw her on the Challenge. She still is no more of a brat than Dani or Nicole.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope Da keeps in mind that she can't isolate with Bay for the rest of the week. I know she cares about her but Bay said she would sacrifice her game to get Da further so she needs to encourage her to build relationships the rest of this week and not just hang with her. It's all new today so they can have several hours to lick their wounds but then their heads need to be back in the game.