TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Questions - Don't you want to know??: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Janelle is the target

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I always thought stan meant super fan... like BB super fans...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Do we know if there will be a battle back? Janelle and a Dani have both said they were 10000% sure there would be at least one, but why then did Julie give NicA so much information? She showed her a pic of the 6 alliance members, and also gave her a heads up that Janie and Kaysar Really were her friends.

My dream is that when there is a battle back announced Julie will say, and by the way HG, it wouldn’t be an All Star season without a huge twist...the evicted HG have been sequestered but have had access to live feeds since their elimination.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
We have no information about a Battle Back. If there is a Battle Back it will not include the first 2 evicted HG's. Janelle pointed out that her HG contract obligated her to be under BB control until mid September which is why she speculated that they were doing a Battle Back. The clause was probably in the HG contract to give BB options depending on who was evicted.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Hwest, if we have no information about a battle back how can you be so sure that if there were one it would not include the first two?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keesha and Nicole are both at home. Nicole has been watching the show.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The first two HG's are already at home watching the show, tweeting, etc. So, I would presume they would not be brought back to compete in a Battle Back due to quarantine rules for COVID.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I saw NicA's podcast partner, Eric, meet her at the airport so I game up on a pre-jury player returning. There still is a chance that once we get to jury there could be a returning player.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
I think due to the covid, nobody will be returning.they won’t risk it.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, good to know.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Kevin-"You're supposed to use your HOH to gain power. Not be a passive bottom. He doesn't give me passive power bottom vibes"

These phrases that people come up with ...what the heck is passive bottom?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Okay, trying to keep it PG here.

It refers to the role that someone, usually a gay man, plays in the sexual act.

In baseball terms....a top would be a pitcher, and a bottom would be a catcher.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And see...I couldn't come up with an eloquent enough answer...

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
LOL. Nothing like getting educated.
Thank you!!!!
Weird Kevin used those terms when talking about people.
So, you can say that w/o offending anyone?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't use the terms, unless I was with a friend who was gay and was freely using the terms and I knew wouldn't be offended. But as an ordinary figure of speech, I wouldn't say it or call someone that.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
How did Memphis hurt his back?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
No explanation of Memphis’ injury has been given. The bro-dudes were discussing it last night and assuming it was from a yoga session with Bayleigh. Apparently they were all attempting headstands and Memphis took a precarious fall while trying to do it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Without having to scroll through 300 posts on the Live Feed Discussion, can someone tell me if there was a banner or someone yelling over the wall? And, if so, what did the banner or the yeller say?

Thanks in advance.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lexie, a banner plane flew over and the sign purportedly said, "Nicole is a Liar". This is from what I've read on Twitter and in here.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lexie,

There was also a yeller who reportedly yelled "Cody and Nicole are playing everybody." Or words to that effect.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
What I have wanted to know for years , is why, when an houseguests has done valuable information , do they feel the need to tell everyone what they know immediately if not sooner? Not even waiting to see an outcome ? Immediate diarrhea of the mouth.
I believe it us because of the enormous egos of the hg to prove they know more than anyone else .
Why can’t they wait for the right time to present itself ? Source if so much annoyance for me when I watch this show .
If, as a long long time viewer , I had any advice for a contestant , keep your mouth shut as long as you can.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
He definitely said banner - not yeller

https://twitter.com/unfilteredfeeds/status/....

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Has Julie said "Expect the Unexpected" this year?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was a yeller. Heard on live feeds, reportedly.

The banner planes were banned from flying over years ago.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, did you see the video? It’s posted in the Live Feed Discussion thread from today, around 12:15-ish, give or take... Tyler is looking up at something, no yeller/megaphone... BB announces sudden “lockdown!”
The yeller was on Sunday, people are saying this video of a banner is from Tuesday of this week... banner allegedly said “Nicole is a liar”.
My out would be “WHICH Nicole?!” 🤷🏼‍♀️