TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler made this one personal. Not for game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ian?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Everyone has been complaining how boring this season is, well it ain't boring any longer, now if they would let us see it.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tyler changed his mind, who has never changed their mind.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yes Bay said she felt played by Ian

How Ian told her how Nicole was not his Britney and she thinks all along he was playing her

Kebob

09-16-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I agree some players play a cut throat game. I have also watched every season. Are we supposed to celebrate how low people will go? Hold them in high esteem?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now Bay is saying this was Tyler's doing since week two

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After Tyler “changed his mind” he continued to give Bay false hope, framing it like he wasn’t allowed to ask to be voted out, and didn’t know what Xmas was going to do. Wink, wink.

He knew she wasn't going to use it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Rosem.

Exactly. He got his revenge. All personal.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Turned on feeds, first time since the day Janelle left, got 2 minutes literally of feeds before Button Boy got there lol.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Revenge for Bay not voting for him to win BB20? For her fans going after him on social media? For her allegedly insinuating that the stress he caused her caused her miscarriage?

I'm really curious, what revenge?

He's seems depressed to me not vengeful.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I respect that you think this was a big plot by Tyler to humiliate Bayleigh. I just don't agree that that was ever his motive. The Tyler we've come to know has a heart and truly feels empathy for other people. At that time he honestly thought he wanted to go home and in doing so could also do something to help right something Bayleigh perceived as a wrong done to her last time they played. (I never felt he did anything to her to cause her to feel that way.)

I hate quitters on these reality shows. I understand the desire to quit but I always hope that BB will talk them down. Janelle & Kaysar would love to still be in the game playing so I don't want to see anyone quit. That would be just thumbing his nose at two fan favorites.

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
I don't watch every minute but didn't Bay & Day break Tyler's trust to Dani and put him in a bad situation?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Are we talking about the same Tyler who gleefully sent Janelle home for alledgedly speaking his name?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bay just told Da'Vonne that she (Christmas) has to know that people are going to call her racist online.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler has been painting Bayleigh as the "angry black woman" since the beginning.

Encouraging people to make her "go off"...his exact words.

So no. I do not believe he has a great heart.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why was Ian supposed to tell Bayleigh about his alliance with Nicole? Did she tell him about the Slick Six?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tool, this is surely a cut-throat game. But there are some lines you just don't cross. For anything.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now they get an awesome, super fun party!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“Anybody want cake”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh will get a new Tesla when she get out, so she will survive just fine.

Tyler’s reputation might not.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I think Tyler would be painting someone that lost their danged mind on him the last time they played together as a volatile woman regardless of their race. She has shown him irrational behavior and he doesn't want to get burned by that again. I can't blame him. On the flip side, she also hasn't completely trusted him this season because of their previous season. There are things in this game that I feel were done/said because of race. This is not one of them.

I don't know why all of a sudden it's a horrible thing for a player to be happy to get someone out that they know was talking about them while in the house and putting their game in jeopardy. We cheer when someone that threatens our favorite's game is sent home so why shouldn't the players be happy when it happens?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think it was the way it all went down.

Had Tyler gone to Bay and said that he changed his mind or that BB has a rule that you can’t ask to be voted out or whatever, and so Xmas is not using the veto

But he didn’t. He strung her along as if there was a possibility, even though he knew there was no chance.

It was unnecessarily cruel.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tyler did tell Bay that what he was doing yesterday was considered a quit by BB and that he was also told he couldn't ask for people to vote him out

But he did lie about not knowing what Christmas was going to do

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I am listening to Bay lie a lot too right now about what went down...to Kevin, to David

She's dragging Tyler, for sure