TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 07: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mom_of!! Such a hater!! LOL

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Dani can go. There is nothing likable about either of them. Two little spoiled, privileged brats who think the world owes them something.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cody and Ian still up discussing past and present powers in the game. Ian thinks it could be Kevin, Tyler and Enzo who have the powers. Nope.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Nicole is mad at Cody. In a group talk they were talking about their outside relationships and Cody said his girlfriend is really cold to other guys so she never puts him in a position where he has to get into it with other guys. Cody says later Nicole was crying and told him she wasn't talking to him for the rest of the summer. He didn't get it and asked Dani, who told him Nicole felt he was accusing her of putting Victor into those situations. Cody doesn't get how she thought that and doesn't get what the heck is going on in this house. Enzo agrees these girls are nuts but Ian says Nicole's bad attitude is all because she's po'ed about being a cereal box, lol.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
These three are talking about Janelle and saying things would have been different for her if not for Kaysar. That he spiraled the first week and took her down with him.

Sone of that may be true but I believe most of it was the girls Janellousy!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
ok, these stars suck. The guys telling stories about the Hantz brothers and their antics on BB and Survivor but stars...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can hardly believe what I am reading. Tyler is trying to get himself nominated and voted out?

Did someone tell him that Angela sold enough jewelry from his exposure on the show, and he can come home now?

He got Janelle evicted, and now wants to be voted out so he doesn't lose his $40k. This is such BS.

Also, the feed being cut for every strategic conversation is also BS.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When I think of how many previous players would have done anything to be on All Stars, and that we got stuck with people who want to self-evict, I want to scream!

Tyler has spent more time strategizing how to screw production out of $40k than he did strategizing about the game.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Reading overnights, I see that Dani snitched to Cody about the "name to be determined" girls Alliance.

Of course she did...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And also reading that Day shared way too much with Kevin about what might happen. Hope that does not backfire in some way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The other annoying part of this whole thing, is that Tyler is trying to be viewed as the white savior who kept the two black girls in the game by sacrificing himself. Which is gross at the heart of it.

When in reality, he didn’t want to be there to begin with, he missed Angela, he evicted Janelle, and now he’s taking his toys and going home. He doesn’t want to be dragged on SM because it could hurt his business.

Disgusting.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What Rosem said....

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And gets $40 grand...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
It is annoying but I'm trying to give everybody a break in 2020. This year has been super, super stressful for everyone on multiple fronts. And then add the stress of playing BB too. Maybe some have just reached their breaking point.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tyler seemed out of it all season. He really did look homesick to me.
I'm sure thinking about being there (in the house or in jury) for another 7 weeks was very depressing to him.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
This season is a disaster...and so is button boy! Feeds are up, as long as they are sleeping.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jun Tweeted something that really tells it.

This is not an All Star season. This is just BB22 during COVID.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, Gusmonster, you're a better person than me, lol. Of all the people I feel for in 2020 because of what is going on and all the stress it creates, those on BB are NOT on the list!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And yes, Jun said it perfectly!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB22: Where the evicted want to be in the house, and the un-evicted want to be out of the house.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Maybe we're being played and BB paid him money to leave...just a thought.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder how all of Tyler’s alliances will feel about this blindside replacement nominee.

I wonder how Xmas’ alliances will feel about her putting one of their own on the block. Will she tell them ahead of time? How will she explain it?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
We may never know, Rosem, because we get constant stars and they will give us the edited version on the show.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis/David talking in the B.Y.... Memphis starts telling of his first season’s crew coming to his house to film/“kidnap” him, then we get Stars. If only they would just say “Memphis! You are not allowed to talk about Production.” Why do paying viewers get punished whenever the HGs break the rules? Not to mention that is a DUMB rule! There’s hardly ever a surprise revelation when we actually DO get to hear some talk of Production. Former HGs and current internet info usually spills it all...
I can’t believe I’m begging to watch the 2 most boring HGs have a conversation—so it’s come to this...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Day/Dani/Kevin in bathroom area, not much talk. Xmas comes downstairs in her HoH robe... suck a rookie look/move, I figured David would be the only one who would do that—IF he ever gets HOH.