TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
He thinks it's ridiculous ***STARS***

Cut to Bay/Day praying in Love room.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
This is BS!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
On another note, I cant believe David won a power...guess he is a tiny bit better at the game than I thought!

Tho no one talks gave with him enough to actually tell them

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lazylu😂😂. This is really not right that they are not showing the conversation.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay and Day evidently talking in code about yellers, calling it "the noise" and saying that Kevin said it only happens when Ian is laying (somewhere), so this is not some Janelle sh*t.

Bay says, so this is your fans, Ian.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
BB caught on to the code and back to stars

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Somebody call CBS!!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sunny, I agree. On a number of things.

Everyone will be begging to be put up. Tyler comes out of HOH, and he finds 5 people lined up.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christi, but what he went through after his season was horrible, he has stated he has PTS after his season. He first said no to this season but Angela was afraid he would regret it so she called CBS and had them offer again. I think he agreed to it for Angela. I also think he regretted it the minute he got there.And yes I do believe social media can tarnish someone's reputation especially all the people that don't watch the feeds.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Like they're gonna be able to keep this under wraps till Wed night show.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh I know Sunny!! but it's not Bay that will ruin his life, and it's not fair for him to blame it all on her

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sunny... he also Tweeted from the house that if you're following him on social media because of Big Brother, please unfollow him.

This happened in the first couple weeks of this season.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Except they didn't consider that whenever the yard is open, Ian is usually outside in the hammock. These people need to stop and think and not listen to Kevin.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I don't know about y'all, but I would so much rather listen to Cody and Memphis smacking and banging things around in the kitchen than some actual gameplay upstairs... /sarcasm

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreeing vehemently with Tresbien on that one!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
One problem I see with Tyler's plan is that it will turn Xmas' HoH into a waste, booting someone that wants to leave anyway.

Also, if the house plays along and boots Tyler, Xmas will have 2 pissed-off players staying in the house to challenge all her alliances.

Huh - turns out the BY is open again?

Reading Bay's mind as Nicole asks her "was that even a punishment? You did it so easy!" "F YOU, Nicole!!"

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I have seen the real Bay poke out every now and then.
She was telling Day in HOH that she wanted to knock all of Christmas's family pics off and throw her across the room.
So, there's that.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
For those who don't get my last post, Bay predicted last night as she passed her 450th lap or so that she was making it look too easy and people would be telling her how easy her punishment was. And, she said, "F you!"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Honestly Govols, I'm not even Bay and I've been having way more violent thoughts than that to deal with Xmas.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Bay is so sweet helping Nicole with her costume, right after Nicole just disparaged her trike punishment. But I guess that is the fake Bay, right?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christii,if someone said I caused them to miscarry on a TV show I would think they were trying to destroy my reputation. I don't think he expected to see Bay on the show.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That just made me laugh again, thinking of Day telling Bay "You can't be using the F word and then just ride off on your tricycle!"

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well, yeah..that's absolutely awful, I've never heard her say that tho...I know she had one on the jury house,but that also cant be blamed on another person

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Ps, that is a classic. Ride off on your tricycle. Love Day's humor.

I do hope she gets to take it home.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If "fake Bay" is the one that doesn't allow her temper to show, I think she has done an amazing job, especially the last few days.