TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That is correct, Jag

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Honestly I can not believe if he does this and wants to go home, it is not fair to Kaysar, Janelle, Nicole A and Keeshond. That is my opinion

<Keeshond = Keesha>

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Finally found this on Twitter:

(1) Darrell on Twitter: "I just ran from big brother security. I yelled over the wall, Memphis, Cody, Nicole and Dani have a f4. Tyler and Xmas have a f2 and David has a power

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Lololol he needs a drone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazes me that Christmas has now decided when others get to campaign for votes, like she is in charge of other peoples' games.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She's, like, BB Royalty, Dipo... just ask her...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
These yellers really need to stop.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wasn't no need for that guy to out David's power...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could we please have a cam somewhere else!!!! I can't listen to Christmas nonsense.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
There was no need to yell

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dipo I am waiting for Tyler to come in and talk

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Tyler is hoping by doing this Bay will stop her nasty campaign against him. She has said some pretty bad stuff that could affect his and Angela's business. Never mind his reputation. It's not game anymore when it comes to ruining someone's good name. He had to leave social media for awhile last time. Bay and Swaggy have some trashy fans and they do nothing to help calm the situation.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
If Christmas doesnt use the veto and put Ty up, which is a good chance, Bay will say Tyler was just doing all this to mess with her emotions, imo.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wow! Bay just told David and Enzo that if she ever sees Kaycee she'll fight her. Then goes on to say how much she likes Kaycee's girlfriend.

She also told them a slightly distorted version of the disagreement between Bay and Kaycee on the Challenge. (She left out the part where she accused Kaycee of "sleeping with her" on their BB season.)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
LOL, mom of three did you mean to post Keeshond or was that auto correct.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Auto correct , mods can you fix my earlier post it messed Keesha’s name up. thank you❤️

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
How long has poor Ian been listening to her?! Every time I check in, she’s. still. talking! I guess he’s probably trying to avoid being the re-nom, but man, I think I’d rather take the risk. From his mutually-intelligent conversations with Kaysar, and the nice/fun conversations with Nicole, this seems like a punishment!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Mom, I laughed, but probably does need to correct. Isn't auto correct just wonderful.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian may feel like he's gaining insight into Xmas' game, and also may feel flattered that the Queen hasn't come up with some excuse to ditch him yet.

Haven't seen Tyler in the other bedrooms, which makes me wonder if he's waiting in the UL for Ian to leave HoH.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree with bn people's lives Sunnyday, but everyone knows the effects of social media, Tyler had to delete his acts due to people outside. Bay is not going to be able to ruin his business, but Cancel Culture IS a thing, especially right now.

People on reality tv are getting fired right and left because of the outrage of viewers.

I think Tyler played a great game, and I think he is/was this season as well.

He ran his season. It's almost like he is a kid who want to take his ball and run home, since his plans are falling apart.

I think blaming Bay for his success in life is NOT a good look..its not what ANYONE says, it's how you handle it that matters.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas can barely even fake caring about what Ian is talking about...

Kebob

09-16-2006

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Oh ho ho. Tyler is talking to Xmas. “i’m the reason why Bay and Day are on the block”. And then Stars!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She finally kicked him out, and feeds switch to Tyler in BR with Day, hugging, then Tyler up to HoH.

Guess we'll find out now if he's sincere.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why cant we see that?? 4 cans on Bay and Day praying

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
He appreciates how honest Xmas has been with him, but he hasn't been as forthcoming with her.

He feels he's the reason Bay/Day are on the block

And... frickin frackin STARS!!