TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christmas was starting to slight Ian about having a medical condition while in the house (in her conversation with Enzo) and we got stars.

Pot meet kettle!

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Are the houseguests getting a pig or a bunny?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
The issue with the mini pigs are the owners..if they think they are going to 40 lbs, they are wrong. A regular pig is about 600lbs, and minis can get to about 200. I have 3 giant breed dogs and a giant horse, so I'm used to big! Lol

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
No, Kaysar was saying he is going to get a bunny. I loved Pugita, and when they put 100 pugs in the house!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
However, bunnies are fragile more than cats or dogs. Like cats, they are prey animals, but they can't climb trees. So best to do that their level.

There are bunny rescues...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm SO READY for Xmas reign to be over!! Wow...Ian won HIS season Xmas...anything to say about THAT?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will be moving within the next month to a townhouse with a large, enclosed “Florida Room”. I thought about getting a dog in my impending retirement, but thats a lot, with training, walking, barking, etc. a rabbit could be a nice compromise.

Anyway, sorry for the OT.

Does Enzo have an agenda here, or is he just talking to hear himself talk?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I LOVE how everyone keeps taking about the big party tomorrow. BB is known for having the saddest parties ever!! Omg lolol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the owners are usually the problem for most pets.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So cool Rosem! Animals are my family, for sure!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Bay is working HARD to stay...hated her on her season, but she is awesome now!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the parties seem to shut down feeds in recent years :-(

I still remember spontaneous parties in BB1.

They had barbecue til dawn and danced on a picnic table. I was up all night.

Time it was
And what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence
A time of confidences

Long ago it must be
I have a photograph
Preserve your memories
They're all that's left you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sovVYInjHjw

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Bay's mumbling about "that B*tch" while riding her bike punishment is the real Bay. She's faking it now.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The party will be fun for THEM, since they will get to grill, have music, possibly booze.. feeds will be down so they can TALK. Speaking of talking, BB really should ban necklaces... Tyler’s is especially annoying but there are others whose necklaces clank against the mic and/distort their words.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What Jucy said!!!

I'd like to see Day take it all the way to the end

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Rosem - I think Enzo's agenda was to subtly throw a few digs at Day to encourage Xmas to think it's better to keep Bay.

He always echoes everything that's said by the person he's talking to, though, so it's really hard to tell.

The one statement he made that was his own thought, though, was commenting on how emotional Day is.

I think Enzo genuinely has a soft spot for Bay.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too...Bay's swimsuit is SO CUTE. After last year, no matter who the people are, Xmas should have been more socially aware than to put up the two black girls..how tone deaf can people be? Makes me super uncomfortable, especially after last year!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jucy, most of us were saying it long before Bay mumbled it on her trike... Xmas was way over the top, even for her, and that bar was high to begin with. Want to know how superior Xmas is at, oh...,EVERYTHING? Just listen to her for 5 mins, something will come up!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg they are talking about the party l..I found they will get much booze, but maybe it will be the first fun one ever...Cheryl Crow can come sing again lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ps, Enzo echoing everything said to him is Enzo’s game in a nutshell. There’s nothing else there. Nothing

That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. That’s it.................yo

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wonder why Nicole wears old lady bathing suits she has a cute figure

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was certainly over Christmas and her constant chatter. I thought Bayleigh did a great job of holding it in.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh geez Memphis back convo morphs into Xmas talking about her broken foot AGAIN...the whole story...enough!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Still taaaaaalkng about it, her recovery, how it feels now, the scar and how cool it is, wearing heels, the support he foot needs...mid foot if anyone is wondering

Kebob

09-16-2006

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I really appreciate how David does the dishes. But part of me thinks he does them because he doesn’t trust anyone else to do them right. He might have a bit of a phobia.