TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 06: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg Xmas said her eye is twitching, she is a TERRIBLE liar when being confronted with the truth in a one on one convo..she cant hide behind meaningless words that she constantly throws out

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
When Kaysar acted (to Bay) like she had nothing else going on in the house (no alliance behind her), we see how well Bay treated him...
Now she's basically saying the same thing to Christmas

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
How is this conversation going to make Christmas jump on board with convincing people to keep Bay?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas’ move is apparently to burrow under a pillow fort.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Early in the season on Twitter, Swaggy said Bay's goal was to have Day win the game and that she would give Day the win should they get that far since they don't need the money and Day does.

Not that I ever believe Swaggy, and not that Bayleigh should ever do that, but I think this proves Swaggy wrong because Bay essentially said to Christmas, moving on, you don't need to use the veto, we'll go from here and I want to stay.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Awe Kaysar just did an IG video saying he is keeping in touch with Janelle and they may be working together soon...and she convinced him to get a bunny! :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As time goes on and I think about the amount of money these people are being paid, I am outraged.

They have made no effort whatsoever to be entertaining, memorable, creative, or appeal in any way to the fans who enabled them to luck into this sweet gig, in a pandemic.

$40k min. $52k if they make jury. To do nothing but complain for 3 months.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I wish bn they would work on backdooring Kevin..we need a shake up

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Plus they get their stipend...but I'm cool with it...I need my bb!!

It's going to pop off soon...I hope at least

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awww, Christiii, that made me feel better. At least something good came out of this horrid season.

JAYSAR FOREVER!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Follow them on IG Rosem!! He looks happy :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Enzo is having a pretty straight up convo with Bay, in a round about way of course

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Do we know exactly what the three powers are? And who got them?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will, Christiii, I’ve always followed Janelle’s IG, so I will definitely follow Kaysar.

I am currently googling the pros and cons of having a pet bunny.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well Blueberry sounds perfect!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why are they blocking the stupid feeds...omg...there is nothing going on in that stupid house...super frustrated!!!!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The amount of times they go to stars is ridiculous

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Janie made her pet bunny sound WAY more interactive than most that I've been exposed to. The ones I've seen have mostly sat in their cages, munched on grass, and pooped out pellets.

Maybe it's a matter of training, but for my money, cats are way more entertaining.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Please get Bayleigh out, don’t send Day home❤️❤️🙏🙏

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I follow a bunch of rescues, and rescue fails and some have bunnies..so cute!

I've wanted a pig forever, and follow a ton of mini pigs too lol

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm wishing for a Kevin backdoor...maybe the dr could help....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If Xmas were to go for a backdoor (and that's a BIG if), it would most likely be Ian, not Kevin. She knows the bro-dudes would be happy to see Ian leave, as a prior winner.

Although, she has also been talking about Kevin for next week.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo now in HoH w/ Xmas.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
K9lover1– we know Dani has a power: she can allow the outgoing HoH to play in the next HoH comp. it’s good for 3 weeks. She calls it “trash,” and cried when found out what it was.
Xmas also got a power: she can protect herself or the person of her choice from being named as a replacement nom. She must use it BEFORE the replacement nom is named. Hers is also good for only 3 weeks.
The 3rd power holder has remained a mystery...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pet bunnies can be quite interactive, they can be litter box trained. Like any pet, they need love, attention and training. We all poop.

Pigs are highly intelligent (and wilful) but true mini pigs are rare and unfortunately when they grow to be bigger than anticipated they often get dumped or put down.