TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 14 - Secret Powers ??

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 14 - Secret Powers ?? users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 06, 2020Govols25 09-06-20  5:36 pm
Archive through September 06, 2020Pschrfhd25 09-06-20  6:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow... Bay/Day will feel “a certain type of way” when they find out David could have forced a 3rd nominee...
I wonder if DAVID would have been the 3rd nom though?! LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kalfla - on the Live Feeds we were treated to Xmas crying and playing the victim all day long... because "she loves them both SO much!"

Bay and Day each ended up consoling HER, of all things!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I thought Christmas crying in the SR was a bit much. She did it. She is dumb not to have put up some of the guys. They are just using her and all the girls. Stupid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't blame David from not using his power yet, I am sure he wants to see how the POV goes.

Plus, was it clear if he used it that the person he saved and himself would be safe, or only the person he saved?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Use of the power would be anonymous, Cali, so I guess he could be. But from all that's been said the replacement nom would more likely be Kevin or possibly Ian.

Kalfla

07-17-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalfla a private message Print Post    
I am glad I don't watch the feeds and just read about them. More than 30 seconds of that and I would lose it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I wanted Cody on the block.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wait, I thought the disrupter was to remove both nom's. Then Christmas would have to name 2 others.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Why should Bay/ Day feel a certain way about David? They wouldn't use it on him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It has been a rough couple of days watching the feeds, Kalfla.

I'm a very non-confrontational kind of person, but by last night I was really hoping to see Bay slap Xmas upside her head. Can't go into details w/out spoiling Wednesday's show, but it's all covered in the Live Feed Discussion thread if you're curious.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Logic doesn't seem to matter when it comes to feeling "some kind of way," Sunny.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They already went out of their way and worked to keep him in the house...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Govols - I guess we'll have to ask the west coasters how they hear it later (specifics on David's power).

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Christmas: the blocker (prevent yourself or hg from being a replacement nominee.. good for the next 3 veto meetings)

Dani: The replay (allows a hoh to play back to back hoh competitions. She can use on herself or give to someone else .. for current hoh or next two)

David: The disruptor *disrupts a hoh reign by secretly saving a nominee and forcing the hoh to name a new one. he can save himself for the next 3 nomination ceremonies

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info Psch. Tyler is quite the manipulator, yet he never getscalled on it and wins a special power to boot!! I'm sick of the top dog guys getting such an easy ride so far.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tyler didn’t win a power, and be genuinely seemed shook. He was weepy, and emotional. He is NOT the kind of guy who like to be openly emotional. I’ll go on record as the only one here so far who believes him.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: