TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch absolutely love him

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali unsure

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Good question, Cali!

Can we still give her cold showers? Please?

Thanks, Nana! I was shy of posting here for a long time cause I thought my Username might be off-putting, but I'm glad I decided to jump in with both feet. The name is my first initial added to my last name with all the vowels removed, and I wish I could change it w/out losing my identity here... LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh geez poor Ian, thanks Ps. I think he's going to DOR at some point

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I would think it's just a slop pass, that she could still be a have not. If I remember right, another season they had a never have not pass, and was for all of it. So since this just says slop pass, I'd say that's it, she can eat but can also be a have not. jmo tho lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow, the comp was math-related—Ian would have KILLED it!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I've been wondering if Ian's intention is to DOR to save both Bay and Day, out of guilt for causing them trouble associated with Kaysar's eviction.

I'm still not sure exactly what he feels guilty for, but he's definitely been in a weird headspace since Kaysar left.

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd

It's fine to *occasionally* post things like this, however, just once in awhile, and please add a description of what it is, so we don't have to click it to find out. Thank you!

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
We'll let that off-topic post go because we don't want to spoil the fun, but we really would like people to talk about the live feeds in this thread.

Also, when posting links, we ask people to indicate where the link goes so that people know what they are clicking on.

Thank you. :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Like other HGs, I assume Ian realizes he chose the wrong people to align with... nobody believed Jaysar, and one by one they are seeing the light...way too late!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mod!

I just felt like we all needed a little fun at this point in the game.

Lord knows I do enough talking about the live feeds... LOL (Heh! That came out as lie feeds, which is strangely appropriate)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think Ian's big problem is he feels like Kaysar's pre-eviction speech is his fault, cause he encouraged him to blow stuff up on his way out.

But he may not realize that there were at least 2 or 3 others who were also in Kaysar's ear about that, including Kevin, who got the idea from Ian out by the hammock one night.

Then snakey fakey Kevin came in the key room the other night when Ian was feeling lower than low, and told Ian "maybe" somebody else "may" have told Kaysar to do that.

Kevin didn't tell Ian that he spent quite a while at the kitchen island with Kaysar one day trying to convince him what a great idea it was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, Christmas has the power to backdoor a bro, and she wants a powerful girl group to take out a guy, but she will leave two powerful women on the block.

Right.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne is hitting the ground running in her campaign.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm behind a few minutes but Bay just counted what votes she thinks she has to stay... which was at least 5 and all she needs (hopefully she's wrong)... in front of Day!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg, just backdoor David!! So easy

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How would backdooring David be helpful to Christmas?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Enzo concurs with Day that he's closer to Bay than he is to Day...when did that happen? Guess I don't watch Enzo feeds too often.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure the bros would take David out though, Christiii.

I think at least Tyler, and maybe others realize David would be perfect to take to Final 2.

What I don't get is why Xmas is so sure Day will stay and Bay go. I think most of the guys like/trust Bay way more than Day, but maybe that's just Enzo.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Xmas wants Kevin out next, then backdoor him now

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it would help me! Lol

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL. That's what I figured. :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
GB that surprised me too. But at that point in the convo I think they were talking about if one of them comes off the block

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I like that Nicole let Da'Vonne keep the 5 grand since as Day explains to Enzo it was like a thank you (from season 18) for Day voting for Nicole to get $500,000

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Gbcole - when Enzo was HoH Bay went along with whatever he wanted to do, whereas Day had the NERVE to ask Enzo why he didn't nominate David.

Enzo's position was it was HIS HoH, and he was keeping her safe, why would she dare question his decision?

Of course, Day felt like as a member of the Slick Six she should have the right to voice her opinion.

I should also say that Enzo never said all that to Day's face; it was always after she left and he was alone with Tyler/Cody.