TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought she miscarried in the jury house.

Assuming that she entered the house not pregnant and met Swaggy there, at some point they had unprotected sex in the house before Swaggy was evicted, so, planned, unplanned, it would have been an early miscarriage.

She chose to go public.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I thought that too, Sea...at the time she said Rockstar was really supportive.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
On the feeds a few days ago Bayleigh was telling David about first meeting Swaggy. She told David when she was in the jury house she forgot what Swaggy looked like but then was happy when she saw him again and thought, okay he is cute.

Pregnant and not even remembering what the daddy looks like.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Swaggy was the second booted, so in the house three weeks at most.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here you go: Bayleigh explains about her pregnancy and miscarriage in the jury house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAgJHQobFVg

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
From personal experience, I can say that no matter how early, a miscarriage is a very emotionally damaging experience. And as Bay said last night, it was even worse because it was a baby she WANTED. I'm sure most of you posting here are aware of how painful this can be also.

Also from personal experience, I know the hormonal mood swings that can occur VERY early in a pregnancy, and I'm pretty sure that hormones are what led to Bay going hysterical on Tyler the way she did in their season. It certainly did not seem like a rational reaction to me at the time.

I think maybe her decision to go public was a result of speculation that was going on already (I remember reading that). She may have felt that getting it out there would prevent haters from being able to twist her personal story.

Don't get me wrong; I was NOT a fan of Bay during her BB season, and that opinion was reinforced by what little I saw of her Challenge days, but this season has shown me a different side of her. As with all of us, there is good and bad inside to varying degrees, and she really touched my heart last night.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the time of the Bayleigh/Dani conversation from last night?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The speculation only happened because Bayleigh discussed maybe being pregnant on live feeds.

Yes, from personal experience it is very emotional and a real loss, but perhaps not a great idea to go public in the way she did. Her choice, but she did then continue to share.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch I would have agreed with that if I hadn’t seen her on the challenge

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was offered a free month and have actually had the account for a long time.The on show that I like has not had a 2nd season yet . Plus I have Prime, Netflix,,HBO, Showtime so I have many options for tv viewing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL... she was indeed a piece of work on the Challenge, Mom_of. I haven't watched many episodes of that show, but it strikes me as partially scripted in the same way the Real Housewives of Everywhere are, to create maximum drama.

I wonder if Bay and Kaycee have had any conversations since...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Marameko - while you still have the feeds, I recommend No Activity if you haven't seen it. Pretty funny show, with Tim Meadows and Will Farrell (both former SNL).

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nana - I got kinda the same feeling when I discovered that Seamonkey used my play-by-play of this week's HoH comp to update the Important/Interesting House Happenings thread here.

Made me feel like I was actually somebody here at TVCH... LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Your play by play was much appreciated!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Your appreciation is very much appreciated, Sea.

I think the one reason I'm still almost enjoying this season is having my work laptop at home so I can type and watch TV at the same time.

I guess once I go back to working in the office I'm going to have to invest in a laptop of my own. Just didn't realize what I was missing.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch. They were having nasty twitter battles, let me rephrase that Swaggy, Bayleigh and all of the swaleigh fans were-attacking Kaycee on Twitter it was awful

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Still on animals feeds not back yet, finally sat down to watch

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
3 puppies are so cute and cuddly

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They do have much cuter animals this week, but I wish they'd let some of the kitties run around outside the cages like the two yellow and white ones in the first week.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Psc- I am sticking with this season in part because I am working from home and can watch the feeds for the first time. Too bad we got such a lame season!

I wonder when that return to work will ever be....50% of our staff is over 60...I don't see us being back to how it was for a very long time.

Therefore- I thank you all for brightening my life this season. that and my return to the nail polish world have really lifted my spirits!Not to mention taking my mind off the looming political situation.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it's 115 in Riverside and I live about an hour from the BB house. I think that backyard has turf which is hotter than grass so I bet it is super hot there as well

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BACK

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christmas won the VETO.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh no

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lord have mercy! She got her Trifecta, and we will be suffering her glory for the rest of the week!