TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Uh-oh... Enzo just said Ian may not be able to play; they're checking his blood pressure and sh*t.

I sure hope Ian hasn't decided to DOR to save Bay/Day since he feels so bad about whatever came out after Kaysar's eviction.

Anybody know what happens if he physically can't compete? Will he be replaced, or will they go with just 5 in the comp?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch I think since he is not nominated only 5 will compete. If he was nominated he could assign someone to play for him like Jocasta did

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Like many I am losing interest....I think I will cancel the feeds.
Is Dani lying when she says she would throw POV to Day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Marameko - were Dani's lips moving?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ROFLMBAO...... I imagine they were ! Did not root for her before, not wanting her in the house now. She is # 1 on my list to go.
I have 25 more days of live feeds, I hope she goes before my days are up.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I keep All Access year-round, cause they offer other shows I enjoy, but I'm especially glad to have Live Feeds while isolating and working from home.

I enjoy the quiet times in the morning when the hamsters are still sleeping and my workload is heaviest.

I do wish there was more going on during this 4-day weekend though.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Maram when I cancel my live feeds before they expired they offered me another month of live feeds for free.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Catching up on feeds.....I hope someone sent this to Kaysar...at 7:27 last night..Davonne looks at the camera and says, "Kaysar, you were right."

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Puppies

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Tyler actually deserves to go to F2...he has been the most active in navigating himself through the drama and manipulating the HGs. He is a BB heat seeking missile. On the other end of the spectrum of play is Memphis. Who has successfully stayed out of the battles and has duped everyone about him having an alliance or to what degree he is loyal to his alliance.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I saw on Twitter, don't remember whose feed, but they included that clip and tagged Kaysar's Twitter handle, Since.

Day also said "Somebody send this to Kaysar."

I'm sure he'll see it soon, if he hasn't yet.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I'm on Janelle's friend list on FB. The other day, Howie posted a picture of the Sovereign 6. I commented...That's real all stars there! lol. Next day to my surprise, Howie clicked love on my comment!! How cool was that? Made me feel special lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dani complains so much about the power being trash to her...especially because she "can't win anything". Can you imagine if you went up to HOH and said...if you don't nominate me I will use my power on you. Every HOH you hear the HOH say their worst fear is they cant play in next HOH. I think she is going to tell the guys she has the power to protect herself.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1 - Tyler is probably my favorite HG left in the house, but some of his alleged actions lately, if true, have brought him down a few pegs IMO.

Dani kept talking last night about how she can't stand the "personal stuff" going on in the house. While she resisted telling Cody the details, I think when Tyler was in the process of trying to turn Bay/Day and Dani against each other, he shared with Dani that Bay lost a baby during their season around the same time as she went off on Tyler.

Bay and Dani had a LONG talk yesterday afternoon, and I think Dani mentioned this to her, cause later in the day Bay was telling Day that she didn't think Tyler would stoop so low as to use such a personal thing against her.

She was spitting mad, which is why Dani was warning Cody last night that Bay just might go off on Tyler this week.

Bay also told Day she might go home and pop one out immediately, just out of spite... LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It IS strange that the 3 people that have the powers have not told their entire alliance. That goes to show that there are splinters in the group. I believe Dani said her power (and I'm assuming all 3 powers) could be used anonymously.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc...I heard/read most of that...but Im confused on how Tyler telling Dani about the miscarriage Bay had while yelling at Tyler...was stooping so low as to use a personal thing against her. How would the revelation of that be detrimental to Bays game?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
He was using it to demonstrate to Dani that Bay is a ticking time bomb who needs to be evicted ASAP, I think, Since.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani follows BB very closely. Even the viewers were aware of Bayleigh’s miscarriage while in the house. Surely she knows at least as much as a casual viewer knows, most likely way MORE! Bayleigh told Dani when she got on her social media she assured her followers it had NOTHING to do with her interaction with Tyler. I don’t think there’s any way Tyler would “use” Bayleigh’s tragic miscarriage as strategy in the BB house.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
After season 20, I remember that people thought Bayleigh was blaming Tyler for her miscarriage via social media in some disguised wording.
I don't know that she was, I just remember that being a thing for a second. And she probably back tracked when her fans got crazy about it.

Maybe Tyler felt she did blame him?

He has said a few times he got a lot of twitter hate when the season ended and I think it was from Bayleigh fans. He said he deleted his twitter for a while.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah THAT makes sense! Yes, it would!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Nana731--that is awesomely cool!

Sovereign 6 Forever (or at least Janie, Howie & Kaysar! lol)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm also sure that Dani was aware of the situation prior to now.

But Tyler must have said something about it in trying to turn Dani against Bay, unless she just totally made that part up. I agree, it seems unlike Tyler to stoop so low, but all's fair in BB and War, right? On the other hand, it seems totally LIKE Dani to have made it up, so who knows?

I am withholding judgment for the time being; just trying to fill Since in, since I know she's been busy elsewhere the last few days.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Congrats, Nana! Yer practically a celebrity!! LOL

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Caro and Psch, it sure did make my day!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I have not watched this year but did watch the Tyler, Bay and Swaggy season.
I do not remember pregnancy being a issue when Bay had her meltdown with Tyler.
I clearly remember the speculation that Bay could have a baby on board.
I also remember that baby daddy Swaggy was wearing a dad to be sort of hat at the after party that season.

If Bay had miscarried at the time she had her Tyler meltdown, she would not have been pregnant at the time of Swaggy wearing the daddy hat.

I remember there was much speculation at the time, that Bay and daddy Swagg , were lying about being preggers to enhance their possibilities to be in future TV programming.

I do not know that any of this is true. I don’t know any of these people so can’t gauge their truthfulness outside the house vs inside.