TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 05: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
David is hosting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis sitting at the kitchen island, Xmas at the big table, discussing post-partum depression with Day/Bay, Nic comes by and whispers in Xmas’s ear...David is in bathroom area, straightening/organizing various stuff. Day goes up to HoH, shouts out to Dani, who is in the HoH bathroom. Day picked Dani for POV. Dani says she will throw it to Day if possible, because Dani isn’t sure Day would stay if noms stay the same.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
This would be a great POV to backdoor a Bro-Dude, so I’m guessing yet another female will leave! These women are volunteering to be Brigade 2.0 collateral! This cast really doesn’t fit the definition of “All Stars.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David is hosting? OMG, the feeds are going to be down all day, aren’t they. He will need 57 takes for each segment.

Day picked Dani for veto. Dani said she will try to throw it to Day if possible. Yeah, because Dani does not want the stress of using/not using the veto.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It would also be great if Dani throws to Day and then goes up as replacement nomination.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Every woman left in the game is playing in the veto comp, plus Ian... that is some strange odds!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, I have been wondering if Christmas is aware of "The Brigade". It just amazes me that the women aren't noticing they are losing the odds with all the girls leaving.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh Sea, please BB Gods make that happen. We deserve something THAT exciting.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Memphis and Bay are having a nice talk, not game related...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That seems like a remarkably weak group competing for veto today. If I were Bay/Day I would feel pretty good about my chances unless it's a photographic memory comp.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Xmas got HoH, she was talking with Dani/Nic and she told them something like “as soon as we get down to the six, then we gotta rid of the guys...”
Does she really think that is possible?! I hope she’s gone way before the final 6!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christmas is such a phony . She is laying in bed, covers all neatly arranged, looking at her pics crying, sniffling, all the while making sure the cameras are focused on her. Every once is a while she looks up at the camera. I am NOT buying it Christmas, it is all about camera time!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
You been reading my mind again, Mamapors!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They said David was called to DR, and he's gonna be the Host, but I doubt that means we're much closer to Veto comp.

They're probably still going over with him how to spell "Veto."

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem I agree that David as the host means many, many takes. I'm sure he will flub his lines so bad that a few HG's will roast in the sun. By the end of the day he might be the renom.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Have we figured out who has the 3rd power and what it is yet? I wasn’t around a lot last night...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, no official confirmation yet...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I don't think anybody knows for sure about the 3rd power, but my money's on Tyler.

Could be Kevin though, as some in the house suspect.

Or even Enzo, because he's been protesting too much, yet seems to magically know that the Powers are not that "game-changing."

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Welp, we have ***STARS***

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I suspect Dani will be quite useless in any kind of mental comp today, since she and Cody were up till almost 4 AM getting their sh*t straightened out. And Cody's lucky to not be picked.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch but if it was mental how good would Cody do anyway😂😂. He is to pretty 🤣🤣

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ian, Dani and Nicole have all been mentioned for backdoor at some point, so it would be a good idea for them to play to win.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
True, Mom_of, but at least he doesn't have to worry his pretty little head about it.

Stars were a false alarm; feeds are back and David is out of DR.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL... maybe DR gave up and told Xmas to pick another Host...

Feeling mean; maybe I was up too late also.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas "flirting" with the camera. Camera starts dancing with her.

I was prepared to be disgusted with Xmas' narcissism, but have to admit it turned out to be kinda cute, especially when Bay caught her and joined in.