TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 04: Archive through September 04, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, wait, Day not crying. Being her usual strong self.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She just loves them both so much, and they're such amazing women... SOB...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Like she didn't have TEN other people to choose from... UGH

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Great job Xmas putting up that power duo of Bay and Day. I don't know why she is crying, but I'm not going to watch her.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Now Kevin in HoH to hug Xmas.

Wonder if Xmas is starting with the plan to put a target on Kevin's back by making him her new BFF

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It appears that Christmas has been victimized by Christmas’ actions against Day and Bayleigh and she needs to comforted.

Luckily, her victim, Bayleigh is there to cry and share Kombucha.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay up to HoH telling Xmas she's not mad at her. They are hugging, talking, muffling microphones...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I never liked Xmas and still don't. Big power move, smh!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay says she might be too honest for this game.

Xmas says you want Berry Ginger or Grape?

Bay answers, Uh... either the Berry Ginger or the Grape.

LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The weirdness of the perpetrators needing comfort and the victims accepting their victimization is disturbing on a whole new level.

What has happened to Big Brother?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
after 1 of these gals is voted out that leaves 4 girls. Cant wait for her to get brigaded!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is like sitting in the electric chair and apologizing to the executioners for making them feel bad.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay didn't come just to go to jury, so she either wants to go all the way, or leave now and go see her man.

Xmas feels like Bay only brought her in the loop when she felt it was necessary.

Bay says she told Xmas several times they should work together, but Xmas never responded.

She also said she didn't realize she had to be the one to initiate them working together.

Bay asking tough questions... what is there to be working together on? She says she's told Xmas what she was going to do on every single vote so far.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The boys better cook each lady a last meal as they are evicted, or give each female HoH a nice shoulder massage for each female they evict. The women are literally scrambling to do the guys’ work FOR them! They will be grilled when they get home and are back on their social media sites.

I want to hear Xmas re-tell this convo— she will say she was calm and strong, and Bayleigh was aggressive...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay says she's going to try not to take anything personally outside of the game, and they will just play and have a good time.

Xmas says she hopes Bay kicks a$$ in the Veto comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas, seems to be trying to bond with Dayvonne after nominating her. Xmas is inexplicably saying the “F” word a lot.

Day asking what made her and Bay targets. Xmas says its because Day named Bay as her “untouchable”. Ummm. Okay.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day's turn with Xmas in HoH.

Xmas hands her a drink automatically.

Says the "power duos"... Just because you haven't won anything doesn't mean you're not a beast.

Xmas: Bay and I talked several times, but I felt I was only kept in the loop occasionaly

Day: What made Bay and I at the top, when you know there are other duos in the house?

Xmas: You and Bay were the only duo I had confirmed

Day: I'm happy you didn't decide to backdoor me, girl...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas: Dam you for getting the answer wrong!

Yeah, cause it's all Day's fault...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas really f'ing hates that the females are dwindling down, when Day points that out.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just like Enzo really wished someone had the power to take Dani out last week... so laughable!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas having some rare "at a loss for words" moments.

That's me looking for the silver lining in this mess again...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nic/Cody in the Key Room, gloating over their “hidden alliance” which nobody would have noticed until the “person outside the game” blew it up!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo hanging out in the comics room, undoubtedly covering bases.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Poor Enzo... he doesn't trust anybody.

These people lie so easily, I can't get over it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ian and Kevin talking about how bad it is to play BB. Don’t like jockeying for position.

What the hell did they think they were getting into? They played before so they KNOW!

It is getting very annoying that most of the cast are annoyed at being there.