TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 04: Archive through September 04, 2020 users admin

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
The only thing that would save the season for me is if all of the preplanning that was done backfires big-time and the two that make it to the end are bay and day and we see our first African-American woman winner.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I blame Bay and Day for this they have had the opportunities, yet they betrayed Kansar as well as Janelle. They told people everything that is going on. Has nothing to do with the color of their skin. It’s the way they are playing. Not everything has to do with race Day has made numerous comments since night 1 about Nicole.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There have been dog whistles.

Some of us hear them better than others.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
My impression has been that Bay has walked around downright smug most of the time (up until last night). She sometimes appeared irritated and inconvenienced by Janelle and Kaysar wanting to stay.

ETA: Having said that, it's Dani I want gone this week!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mom_of_three...very well said!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Scoot ❤️

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
Until CBS/BB make the odds more even, i.e. choosing black HGs and white HGs more equally, the numbers are always going to be lopsided. It will always be easy to say not 1 white male or female has done any single thing. There were 16 HGs....4 POC. What else can be expected whether done purposely or not?

Bay and Day made this bed by deciding to make a *Black girls alliance*. Their decision. They decided early that they couldn't/wouldn't vote David out for their own reasons....nothing to do with gameplay. Now, people are upset because they are being targeted for those same slanted reasons? I call foul.

Also, people referring to Bay as aggressive. Well she is. I haven't forgotten how aggressive she was to Tyler in their season. Although I didn't see it myself, I have heard she was also aggressive towards Kaycee on another show. So perhaps, it's a case of...If the shoe fits.

My personal opinion...sometimes it's what it appears to be. We've seen evidence of that in previous seasons. Sometimes it's just the odds or iffy gameplay. This cannot always be blamed on the HGs that are not POC. Maybe place it where it really belongs....on the Cast choosers...or on the players that opt to make decisions based on things other than what's detrimental to them and their game.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Of course Day & Bay are wrong and sweet Nicole is always the poor victim.. give me a break.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
NicA thought she clearly had her finger on the pulse of the house. She was “so embarrassed” to think she had missed the diabolically traitorous gameplay by Jaysar... she rallied the house to see the light... she was WRONG... she realized it too late, it certainly appeared to her to be one way, but was actually quite the opposite.
As for Bay, she’s loud and annoying when she reaches her limit, but she doesn’t “do” anything. Tyler stayed SO CALM on their previous season, and Kaycee even more so on THE Challenge, esp considering the fictional story spun by Bay...
Now, some of these HGs could be unnerved by Bay’s dramatics, but the *true* All Stars will have already seen it, if they did their homework. I think some have even discussed winding her up on purpose just to set her off.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Day and Bay are bad players. Nicole F is far from a victim. She is, however, a good game player. Hoping she screws up along the way. Looking forward to the demise of the mean girls alliance of Dani and Nicole F. ASAP.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Remember Bay and Day told some that they are each others ride or die. Somebody tells me that one is going. So it may be a mixture of both but I don't think it's a conscious thing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, except for the ***STARS***...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole is not a great player she's smart hooking up with male players and riding their coattails until she decides it's time to win competition s. I don't hate her I'm not a fan of her woe is me game play.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas & Cody in HoH complaining about viewers taking out their issues on people outside the house, like Cody's girlfriend possibly. And about Kaysar referring to a "love triangle" between Cody/Nic/Dani.

Xmas says Kaysar was careless with his words; Cody says Kaysar thinks about everything he says.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back to Cody, Memphis and Christmas thinking Kevin having a power

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis joins HoH... sounds like he won a power.

Now they're saying Kevin is being SO weird... so maybe he got one too?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Enzo is ready pissed about something, talking to Ian.

Bay and Day were in the toilet together and came out with a box of tissues

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nobody seems to know for sure who got the powers.

Xmas telling story of knocking people out of the way to "try her card?" but it didn't fit, then 30 seconds later the comp was over cause someone else got it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It sounds like no one knows who won it. Whoever has it is going to lie about having it. Maybe they are not allowed to tell.

So that’s annoying. No feeds all day because of this and we don’t even get the results.

Memphis and Xmas talking about Dani being on a rampage. And Bayleigh is upset. They might be realizing that this could be connected.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Enzo talking to Dani. Who Nic says is pissed

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani talking to Enzo in the key room. I assume she is complaining about Bayleigh.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Bay or Day told Dani that three people are after her...Dani is now pissed.

Enzo feels like he is being blamed...Dani and Enzo hashing it out now

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis and Xmas alone now; he says he didn't get the power.

Xmas is trying to test Kevin's trustworthiness and she thinks he's failing. Mem says Kevin is bad at hiding his emotions.

Mem says Dani is still throwing stuff around... guess she's mad about something. Xmas says it started a few days ago, getting worse, and that Bay is in bad shape.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Kevin in with Xmas