TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 04: Archive through September 04, 2020 users admin

Jambee

05-24-2010

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Hmmm Fan.......maybe it is tied to my email address since the link took me directly to the account site and the code was automatically applied. I also used a free month code when I started them back in August. Then I cancelled them after the month was up. I went 3 days without them before trying this and it worked.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
SO I guess no more big group workouts or group yoga sessions?! No more deep convos,.. didn’t think this house could get more boring, but they found a way! The Bro-dudes are surely going to have storage room celebration when Xmas does their work FOR them since they aren’t in power for the FIRST time this season. I crack up at her confidence and self-esteem. She will be Brigaded, and I’m here for it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If I was HOH, I would nominate people who are in an obvious alliance, who won a previous season, or won several comps in the current season.

Instead of nominating people in an obvious alliance who have won nothing.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And who are they in an alliance with?

All white people.

Its a sad reflection of what its like to be a POC in America.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When did Christmas become so close with David??

She just made him breakfast, shared her apple, plated his food, salted his food.

I totally missed them getting close.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just watched a clip of Bay and Dayvonne from overnight and it brought me to tears. I feel just terrible for them. Asking “why” no matter what they do, this is what happens.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If I published a BB newspaper, this would be the headline:

White Convicted Felon Accidentally Gains Power, Targets Minorities

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I’m guessing it has something to do with her planning to put up Bay/Day. She knows he’s (kinda) close to them, she’s probably hoping to swoop him away from them, use him as a buffer for their expected outrage, or, she’s hoping he’ll share some info if he’s close to all 3 women... who knows? Xmas is pretty friendly with all of the houseguests, maybe she’s just being kind and playing “mom?” I just always suspect sudden changes in people’s’ behaviors...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that whatever powers that are given out will shake things up, but I'm not confident...

Though remember- this is the last non-jury boot most likely (11 left after next week, so if it's F2 + 9 jury then that'll start it). Maybe once they realize they're out of the first part of the game and now have to keep an eye on jury votes they'll change things up even a little...

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I hate this. Bay and Day need to get out of the bedroom and become more visible. They isolate themselves too much. I’d be up someone else’s’ b*tt all the time. They have nothing to lose.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pinknana, unfortunately if they did that, they would be called “too aggressive” again.

There is no winning for them in this situation.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
when were they called too aggressive?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Nicole had a conversation recently where they said Bay was “so aggressive”. Also the word “explosive” was said in reference to Dayvonne. I forget the context but it was definitely said.

They didn’t say these things to their faces, of course. Too cowardly for that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess we have kitties on the feeds to tell them about the new twist.

I wonder if the feeds are going to be down all day for this.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Rhap live feed update today said Bay punched a wall last night...that's aggressive

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You know what’s aggressive? Repeatedly ramming your car into your baby daddy’s girlfriends car. The person who did this is now HOH. No one calls her aggressive.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Since we haven't seen it, we don't know what exactly happened, so I won't label it as aggresive.

When work has been really really stressful, my coworkers and I have will actually go outside and kick a large rock that is outside the building. Doesn't mean I'm aggressive, just releasing tension.

What is aggressive is ramming your car into somebody else's car because you are mad.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
They both sound aggressive to me, but one is illegal.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Exactly Rosem lol! I just posted what RHAP said, as to why they might have called Bay aggressive in the house

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am really hoping the new twist completely upends Xmas’ plans.

According to Julie, this basement thing will “make it really hard for people to strategize what’s best for their game”

I can’t imagine what it could be. At least its something to look forward to in this abysmal season. Unless it sucks. I am preparing myself for the suckage.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
its 2020 and small stars.

of course its gonna suck.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not cheering for anyone at this point, so I don't mind at all if BB wants to mess with their game. Go get them, BB!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The way this game is going we can expect the worst possible outcome after the BB basement competition. Maybe David will get lost in the basement and wind up outside the BB complex.

I don't feel sorry for Bay and Day at all. They were both so sure "New School" play as in "don't rock the boat" was the way to go instead of really teaming up with Janelle/Kaysar to play the game. Too bad Janelle/Kaysar couldn't convince them they really weren't part of the main alliance.

And how about Xmas Joy angry that her silly rhyming "vote for me" speech was overshadowed by Kaysar's call out speech? She kinda flunked the audition to be a replacement host of BB if Julie retires. Also really full of herself for her HOH win when she didn't do anything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Xmas is staying close to David because she knows nomming both black ladies is/looks racist. She wants to say...Im not racist, my bff here is black.
and we all know you can still be racist and have a black friend.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I agree with what you posted. I also think Xmas is the kind of woman that is much more at ease and likes men rather then women. I wonder if she has any close female friends.