TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That was what made me so sure there would be no HN's this week, Calimom... there are 11 beds downstairs plus HoH upstairs, and 12 HG's left.

I'm pretty sure Dani will be fine as long as she gets her back corner bed again. I have a feeling David may find himself evicted to Kaysar's bed and Kevin to one of the Beds of Doom when Cody and Enzo reclaim their spots in the photo room.

Nicole may be the one who finds herself scrambling for a place to sleep. The only option left is Xmas' bed in the comic hallway.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch not sure she would want to be there.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Psch actually I think Nicole might end up sleeping upstairs with Xmas

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
But, Mom-o'-3... Day didn't target Tyler and only picked Xmas when she and Memphis were the only options left.

And you're incorrect about Day targeting Nicole. Nicole got taken out by Cody in the 2nd round. Day did, however, target Dani, right after Dani targeted Bay & Day.

Don't assume I have a great memory; I had to refer back to my post on the Live Show thread at least 3 times while typing this post. LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Nicole would want to be in the comic hallway with Bay/Day either, Mom_of... maybe Tyler will make the ultimate sacrifice to let Nicole shuffle back to sleeping next to Dani.

Great opportunity for Tyler to get closer to "the girls," as these people insist on calling them.

Which brings me to something else that's been bugging me: is it not just as insulting to refer to Bay/Day as the girls as it would have been if Memphis really had called David "boy?" To my mind it is.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Guess I'll be alone here for an hour while the West coasters "enjoy" the show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Production thinks they're hiding some super important information from us.

Have they been watching the feeds? They are completely boring! Nothing ever happens! There is literally NOTHING to hide.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they think by not turning on the feeds right after the east coast show, if more people will watch Love Island?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is how boring this season is:

I have used my flash cards TWICE.

We are in week 4, going on week 5. Flash. Cards. TWICE.

Why did I waste the ink and paper?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ugh! Not me, Peach. I watched one episode a few nights ago, and won't make that mistake again. Don't care if any of those people EVER find "the one."

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they are doing that extra room comp?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Remember we seen the live to tape show...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have never had interest in dating shows. Mainly because I do not care about fake love for tv. LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, so the thing I really wanted to see was the reaction and freak out over Kaysar's words.

Again, we are deprived of what makes BB good. Which is why BB is now bad.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And the fallout from the HOH comp. We missed all that. grrrrrr

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
There are pictures on Twitter supposedly of Cody's, Dani's, and Nicole's faces when Kaysar said something about the three of them in some sort of triangle.

I didn't realize at the time, but it seems Dani's calling Kaysar disrespectful was because she took that as Kaysar implying that there was something romantic going on between her (a married lady!!) and Cody.

The facial expression seems to say that was her reaction.

If you haven't seen it I could post the link.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mama. And we will get an edited version of the narrative that production wants to present. The actual story will come in dribs and drabs on the live feeds as the HG talk about stuff between STARS.

More and more I feel like I just watch this out of habit instead of enjoyment.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just turned feeds back on (and the volume back down) so I won't miss a second when they come back. Looking for fireworks on this 4th of September (almost).

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It's called schadenfreude, Rosem... the enjoyment of watching other people suffer...

LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ps, what Dani displayed in the DR is known as 'consciousness of guilt"

I think we all know what that means.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Finally watching RHOBH reunion. Day picked Nicole and Cody , them Memphis and Cody then Memphis and someone else. So that was what I mean.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And in case anyone doesn't know what I'm getting at, I believe that Dani has 'lusted in her heart'

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem no way she loves her husband absolutely not

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Cody/Dani/Nicole's reactions to Kaysar's speech, apparently (I can not independently verify the exact moment these images were captured). No text, just the 3 GIF's, so I'm posting here instead of the Tweets thread.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1301694546145767425?s=20

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am tempering my annoyance of the lack of feeds since I know that they will be obsessing about what happened tonight for hours on end.

The retells will be on YouTube tomorrow, and I am so glad that we have this awesome technology.

Back in the day I would have to send for a new ass to take over in the wee hours.