TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo & Tyler both love Bay, though.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for reminding me of RHAP, Gb.

Listening now. I am getting more enjoyment out of podcasts about BB than actual BB.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
My guess is: David and Day and backdoor Bay.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I was too busy typing to see any of their clothes, Mama. I did see Bay's beautiful hair though.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Unless she decides to go after Dani, but she has been complaining about Bay for some time now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas' speech did not rhyme at the end. Irritating.

Even more irritating: 'the HOH way'

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, Bay's hair looked amazing for sure!!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I loved when Kaysar put on his FBI hat!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, wait, it did rhyme, I missed it.

Still irritating.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem! Xmas is irritating!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem that Janelle’s mistake was trusting Memphis. But again, she saw him as an “original” and gave him respect versus the others.

Lil ole NicA was not her whole downfall IMO. Why would she put all her eggs into one player and that player be someone who didn’t trust the right people in her own season. She ended up being too easily influenced by all the other girls in the house. I love NicA but like with Janelle, I was hoping for better game.

As for NicF, I don’t think she was using the guys she was hiding out with. It was more the other way around, they used her. I think she genuinely cared for them, especially Corey. I think they were together for awhile after the show.

It’s funny how we don’t hear much about all the girls that were used by guys in almost every season. We don’t see the guys being belittled and shamed for their game play. Always such a double standard.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It did NOT rhyme, Rosem... no matter how badly she wanted to think it did.

And she spent hours laying on the hammock practicing it... pitiful cry for attention! (IMO)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Certain words did rhyme, to be sure, but there was no meter to it...

In the final analysis, Kaysar's was much more poetic, in a justice kind of way.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I thought Xmas’s speech was cheesy and just for attention.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Maine, it was like a comedy of errors.

Janie and Kaysar assuming that the two of them, Memphis and Keesha were an automatic foursome.

Then, trying to connect and align with new schoolers, Janelle liked Nicole A, and befriended her.

When Memphis nominated Nicole A, she thought J & K turned on her, since she assumed that she was in an alliance with the foursome that never was.

All downhill from there.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Are they turning the feeds back on later this season? It's the first time I've had them on, after a live show?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think it will be after the West Coast show airs :-(

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maine - we may not be talking about those other girls because they weren't asked to come back for All Stars.

And BTW, in the beginning James got dragged over the coals a few times this season for his extracurricular sexual exploits with BB houseguests - they say he's a record-holder.

Not sure how much it was talked about here on TVCH, but it was a topic on the feeds for sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
HOH comp has been over for more than an hour. I don't know any reason why we do not have feeds back.

Every season, they take more and more. Soon we will only have feeds during early morning, dinner and overnight.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Of course, that is the exception to the double-standard rule.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Its because they hate us.

The same reason they gave us most of this cast.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Someone on CBS chat said its been coming on after the west coast airs this season, but this is the first time I've tried to watch after a live show this year.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They don’t even show HOH room reveal anymore and it isn’t even on the show either.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Surely anybody who has the feeds also knows where to look on the Internet for spoilers, so it's not like they'd be ruining anyone's night by giving us access.

On the contrary, they are ruining my night by making me have to find something else to watch for the next two hours.